This is an otome game...?

Rose felt that she is forgetting something since she first met her brother a week ago. At first , Rose discarded that feeling but now it struck her.

She was reincarnated into an otome game...? In which Adriana Rose de Raizel that is she's the villainess in this game. This game 'Only for you' became very popular and Rose's friends asked her to play the game when she was on Earth.

This is a game revolving around the female protagonist 'Luciana heart' and the capture targets. There are 6 capture targets, 2 hidden capture targets.

In reality, rose was a nice girl but she turned into despicable in other's view by the female protagonist. Everyone believed luciana's slander of her being bullied by Rose.

Luciana was jealous of Rose having everything she want and spread rumors about her being cruel, merciless and has a bratty attitude without any etiquette.

Since Rose was shy and doesn't make any public appearance,the rumors were believed. Luciana made a deliberate plan and accused Rose for beating her.

Believing the fake evidence,the crown prince who is also one of the capture targets announced her guilty and banished rose from the kingdom. Luciana was not satisfied even after doing all of this and ordered some bandits to destroy Rose's innocence and kill her.

The bandits sealed her powers and caught her off guard and killed her.
Only her family mourned for her death and everyone believed that it's her retribution.

No one knows why but after rose was dead, the most powerful kingdom vampire kingdom announced a war on human kingdom and destroyed that kingdom.

Knowing what's about to happen, Rose was dead set on changing the future and to destroy that fake white lotus. Since this is a magic world, Rose wanted to try magic and to know about this world.

Since it's best to refer books from library , Rose decided to sneak out at night after everyone slept. Although it's only a week since she was born, Rose can manage crawling.

Rose noticed that it's past midnight and stood up in the crib with the support of crib and slowly climbed out of it and made her way to the door. Rose silently thanked the maids for leaving the door open.

It took yue nearly 30 minutes to found out the location of library. Rose spent all her remaining energy in trying to open the door and managed to open it. Rose crawled inside and happen seeing the large library.

Rose remembered which books were placed where and the way to the library from her room and silently returned to her room then slept peacefully.

The next day rose spent the day sleeping till the evening. When Rose confirmed that everyone were sleeping, Rose made her way to the library.

She took out books on history and magic and started reading till morning. She then slowly went towards her room without anyone noticing.