<15> :To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Dedicated To:

xdarkfantasyx

Shout Outs To:

Vampura

katsaysRAWR

ItsPrettyReckless

Gabie1o1

pinklollypopgirl

First 5= shout out

First= dedication

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 15

I can't stand to be in this hospital one minute longer. I swear, I am going to go crazy with this beeping noise beside me. It's been an hour since Draco and I got together and I'm already going crazy. Even as a child u never liked hospitals, even if this is only the infirmary.

"Where is she? We need to see her!", I here Hermiones voice suddenly come into the room. I look to Draco real quick with wide eyes and he nods, understanding. He kisses me real quick and dashes off without being seen right before Hermiones, Ron, the twins and Ginny enter the room.

I smile at them and then Hermiones flings herself at me. I gasp for air and she pulls back right away.

"Sorry. Um, do you mind informing us on what the hell happened? You left so quickly and then Draco came to us last night and said that he found you unconscious and that he brought you here."

"You all might want to sit.", they nod and I watch as Ginny sits next to me on the chair, Hermione on the end of my bed, and the twins fighting over a chair. I laugh and begin my horrible explain all over again. Talk about bringing back the pain.

"You all know how I got called down to head masters office?"

They nod and it almost seems like they are in the edge of their seats waiting or something.

"Well, I went into her office and she gave me some not so pleasant news."

They all look at me to continue so I take a deep breath and say with a pain in my heart,

"My adoptive parents were in a car crash."

Hermione gasps and says,

"Wait! Adoptive parents?! What in Merlins name are you talking about Laila?"

"It turns out that they were my adoptive parents after all and not my real ones."

"Wow. After all of these years."

"Yeah. They were hit head on in a car crash."

She gasps and I see a tear run down her cheek, and Ginny's.

"I'm sorry Laila.", George says and Fred agrees with him.

"Thanks guys. Thats not all though. They also found my real father."

"Who?", all of them ask in a rush. I already know that I can't tell them yet. This us way too serious. I mean, he is Lord Voldemort after all.

"I'm not supposed to say. Sorry."

"It's okay but tell us when you can okay?", I nod okay and then when once we all start to talk Madam Pompfrey comes and ushers them all away. Jay as Hermiones is about to leave, u grab her arm and say,

"I need to tell you something alone tomorrow."

She nods okay and off they go. Well, there goes that. No to wonder where Draco is. Hmm. I guess I will know in the morning.

Turning onto my side to face the window, I hear a ruffle and I sit up to see an owl. Draco's owl to be exact. I untie the note from her foot and open it. It reads:

'Laila,

I hope everything goes over well with the gang. I would live to be there with you tonight to help support you, but my father has now sent me a note and is having be do something for him. I will be there to see your beautiful eyes when you rise in the morning. 

Love,

Draco XOX'

Smiling, I shoo the owl away and lay down the note by my chest and a happy feeling for the second time today.

**This is short but it was basically the ending to the last chapter and the ending of the day. More to come soon.**