<10> :To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Dedicated To:

Angelus143

Shout-Outs To:

Vampura

sunsetmello

iheartgummybears

citruslime

iamteamJACE

I had so much fun writing this chapter. It's kind of short, but I have a feeling that you all will love it!<3

Remember!(More than ONE word)........

First 5=shout-outs

First=Dedication

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous.

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 10

The smell of leaves fills my nose as I walk down the path tirades the lake. There is a slight breeze blowing, and I can hear a rustling sound from the leaves, along with some other noises. Some people here say that this forest is haunted, but I believe otherwise. I mean, why Draco come here if it was haunted anyway?

Finally the sound of trickling water fills my ears as I step in site of the lake. I look around and by the edge of the water, I see a familiar mop of blonde hair. A small smile falls upon my face as I walk tirades him but why? Why I am I smiling?

"Malfoy?", at the sound of my voice he turns around in a flash. I see partial fear in his eyes for a minute, but when he see's that it's me it fades completely.

"You actually came.", he says with a slight smile.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I? I said I would didn't I?"

"You did. Your right. Sorry."

"No problem.", I say as I sit down on the grass and pull my knees up to my chest. I feel him sit down beside me and gaze up into the sky. 

"so what did you want to discuss?", I ask him out of curiosity.

"The project like I said. Naturally we are going to have to start meeting out of class at times, but I can't until late sometimes. Would that be okay?"

Hmm. Late night talking sessions with Malfoy. This ought to be interesting.

"I guess. How late are we talking?"

"It will all depend on how busy I am that day. I have quidditch after school and then some other stuff.", he says and I notice his voice fade some when he says 'other stuff'.

"Anything will be okay I guess. As long as you notify me when you want to meet."

"Of course.", he says with amid and then says,

"So are you going to tell me what you were so upset about earlier?"

"Umm...", I say and bite my lip slightly. I hear him move a little before he says,

"Laila, you can trust me."

Looking into his eyes I can see that he is telling the truth.

"Well, have you ever noticed how weird Harry has been acting lately?"

"Yeah. It's as if he is a completely different person or something. Habit nothing like he used to be."

"Exactly. According to Hermione, he used to be sweet and considerate but he doesn't seem like that now. He is just plain creepy now, which brings me to what happened."

Moving around so that I am sitting Indian style, I look up at up Draco slightly and say,

"Ever since I first started going here Harry has given me the creeps. The way that he stares at me is as if he wants to attack me or something, in a sexual way. He has hit on me countless times, and it seems like me going off on him has done nothing.", I say and take a rest to breath. I look at Draco to see that he is still with me so I continue,

"Today at lunch I had been talking to George and Fred when Harry moves over by me. He sits so close that he is practically on top of me. I tried to move away from him, but failed when he moved even closer. He started bothering me to go out with him on a date and when I told him no, he began to touch me. His hand started moving up my leg and I freaked.", I finish and fresh tears start to spill out of my eyes. 

Before I know what is happening, I am in Draco's lap with his arms around me and my head deep in his neck sobbing. 

"Shh. It's okay. I'm here Laila. Calm down.", Draco says calmly as he runs his fingers through my hair. I try to focus on his rapid heartbeat that I hear ad I calm myself. I find myself wondering why it beats so fast.

Pulling my head up slightly and wiping my eyes, I look into Draco's eyes. His oh so beautiful light blue eyes. I feel as if I can get lost in them.

Breaking my gaze with his, I go to look down at my lap but am stopped as he grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.

"Laila, look at me please.", he says and I nod. Looking deep into his eyes I listen intently as he says,

"That should have never happened to you and I'm going go make sure that it doesn't happen again. If he says or does anything to you, tell me and I will deal with it. Do you hear me?"

"Draco no, I can't let you do that for me."

"I won't take no as an answer. I'm going to help protect you. Whatever it takes. Okay?"

"Alright."

He nods and brushes a piece of my stray hair behind my ear. I blush slightly but ignore it as I say,

"Thank you."

"No problem at all.", and at that he is hugging me, tightly. I feel nothing but safe in his arms, repairs the cruel rumor that I had once hears about him. He seems like a totally different person when he is alone with me. I guess the bad-ass Malfoy is all an act because right now he just seems like a big Teddy bear.

I grip onto his for dear life and breath in his scent, feeling happy for the first time since I arrived to this place.