<21>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Dedicated To:

Gabie1o1

Shout-Outs To:

DeathEaterAngel96

pixie0liscious

Isabella726

Emolover1492

honeybear002

Sorry for the long wait. I went from being seriously sick to having finals so I haven’t had much time to write. This chapter may be a bit boring but the story is going to start getting some action and more interesting stuff happening. Please make sure you vote and comment please. This story is entered in the watty awards and votes and comments count!<3

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous. 

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 21

“Where the bloody hell have you been this whole time?” I get bombarded by questions from Hermione as I walk into our room. I can tell that she has been freaking out the whole time that I have been gone. Hermione has always had a tendency to over react about stupid stuff. I mean, it’s not like I was going to get killed or anything. Well, you never know in this world.

“Blimey Hermione. Chill. He just to me to his manor is all. He was harmless.”

“Voldemort harmless? You have got to be kidding me Laila. He is the number one killer in this universe.”

“He is also my father.” She shuts up right away as I say this. I even surprised myself as the words come out of my mouth. Am I actually going to accept him as my father now?  I can’t risk a lot of people knowing. That would be the death of me. 

“Okay. Okay. Well, tell me what happened.” A small smile comes onto her face as she sits down at the end of my bed with her feet crossed underneath of her. I glance at my alarm on the nightstand and it reads 9:30. Lights out is at 11.

“We basically just sat down and discussed his past and why he is the way he is. If you knew the truth then you wouldn’t despise him as much as you do.”

“What do you mean? There is nothing in the world that could change the way that I look at Voldemort. He is just plain evil. Do you not realize how much he has tortured Harry?”

“I understand that but trust me Mione. He isn’t that horrible of a person. I would tell you everything if I could. Maybe soon.”

“Okay. As long as you tell me eventually. Now, how about we head down to the common room and hang with Harry and Ron for a bit eh?”

“That sounds good right now.” She nods and grabs my hand. Down in the common room sits Ron on one end of the couch and Harry at the other. Of course Harry is here. The person that I don’t see though is Ginny. Hmm. Her and Harry are usually attached at the hip.

Hermione leads us over to where the boys are sitting and plops down onto Ron’s lap. He lets out a laugh and kisses her. I see them go into their own little world and then I am forced to sit next to Harry. Just being close to him gives me the chills.

“Where’s Ginny?” I ask him as I sit down cautiously. He shrugs and says,

“I have no clue. She ran away freaking out a little bit ago.”

“Freaking out? Over what?”

He huffs and runs a hand over his face before speaking. I can see stress built up in his eyes and bags underneath of them.

“She ended things between us a little while ago. She said that I wasn’t paying any attention to her and that she can’t handle it anymore. I told her that I didn’t care and that is when she ran away.”

“Oh. I’m sorry?” It comes out sounding like a question as it escapes my lips. It feels weird to be sitting next to him, let alone talking to him. I can feel myself almost freaking out inside but I manage to control it. Ever since that time when I little when tha…that guy did what he did. Oh god. I can’t even talk about it.

I feel moisture building up in my eyes and I quickly wipe them away. I can’t let the past bother me, even though it truly does.

“It’s fine. I really don’t care anymore.” I nod and look over at Hermione. She has a huge smile on her face as she leans her forehead against Ron’s and they both look like they are so in love. It’s times like these that I wish that Draco were in the same house as me and not on the other end of the hall.

“Laila?”

I hear Harry call my name and I look to see him smiling at me.

“Yeah?”

“I have a question.”

“Go ahead.”

“Will you go out with me? Like on a date?”

“Oh. Um, I have a boyfriend Harry. Sorry.”

“It can be just as friends. I want to prove to you that I’m not as bad as you believe.”

I bite my lip and think about it. I have to tell Draco as soon as possible. If it’s only as friends then I guess it wont hurt anybody. He still creeps me out beyond explanation.

“Um, I guess. Nothing can happen between us though. At all.”

He nods and says,

“I swear. Only as friends.”