<14>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

I hope you all like this chapter because I am writing while I should be sleeping. I hate being sick :(

Dedicated To:

MissJeyJey

Shout-Outs To:

janeeyre06

Vampura

BeaBee

Gabie1o1

iamteamJACE

First 5= Shout Outs

First= Dedication

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous.

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 14

Gasping for air, my eyes shoot open and I look around. I can tell that I am in some sort of infirmary, so that tells me one thing. I was saved, but by who?

My thoughts suddenly fade to the heat and stings that I feel going through my right hand. Looking down, I see Draco asleep with his head on my leg.

Cupping his face, I smile and try to wake him up.

His eyes shoot open and his head darts all around the room. A slight giggle escapes my mouth before his eyes widen and I am taken into a bone crushing hug.

"Oh thank god.", he says against my back and then pulls away.

"Miss me?", I ask in an almost teasing voice. I already know that he did. I can tell that he has been worrying too. Under his eyes are the dark bags to prove it.

I bring my hand up and slightly trace under his eye. He sighs and nods his head.

"I thought I had lost you. Why the hell would you try to kill yourself Laila?"

Memories of last night flood through my mind and tears come to my eyes. My 'parents' are actually dead. It all happened, and those memories. They felt so real.

"I got bad news that I just couldn't handle."

"Like what? Nothing could be that horrible that you want to kill yourself for it.", he says while giving my hand a slight kiss.

Okay, one thing. Where is the Draco that I knew before? He is acting so different now. So...loving. It's odd.

"I found out that my adoptive parents died in a car accident.", I whisper and feel tears fall down my face.

"Wow. Um, I'm so sorry Laila. I can't even imagine what your feeling right now, but that is still no reason to kill yourself. There are still people in the world who care for you."

"Like who?", I ask while trying to control my water works at least a little bit.

"Me.", he says in an almost velvet voice. As he wipes away my tears with his thumbs he cups my face in his hands and says,

"Do you have any clue how scared I was last night? I thought I had lost you, and that can't happen. You are the only good thing in my life."

A small smile reaches my face and I now realize that he is right. There are people that still care for and love me. I can't leave.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Do you know who saved me?"

He nods his head and whispers, "Me.", before leaning forwards and kissing my forehead.

I squeeze his hand in mine and say,

"Thank you. I shouldn't have done it because you are right. There are lots if people who still care for me, and I can't leave. You want to know why?"

"Yeah?"

Here goes nothing.

"I would have left the love of my life.", I say and I feel a huge smile cross my face. His eyes widen in shock for a second before he says with a smirk on his face,

"And who might that be?"

"Take one guess.", I say with a laugh and I see him start to lean forward. I close the distance and as our lips touch, I feel my heart start to repair itself.

His lips feel so soft under mine. This is my first kiss, and I couldn't have picked anybody better. I, Laila Maddox, am in love with Draco Malfoy.

Pulling away from one another, Draco has a huge smile on his face. I already know that mine is matching his.

"You know what this means right?", he whispers in a knowing voice.

"No. What?"

"Your mine now."

I laugh and say before pressing my lips to his once more,

"I've always been yours."