<20>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Dedicated To:

EmoLover1492

Shout-Outs To:

xxgoth_girlxx

Gabie1o1

Isabella726

vampura

alex515

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous.

Okay,so.....fact change. I told you in the beginning of the book that I may do this. In my book, Bellatrix is not related to the Malfoy's what so ever. She is the sister of Laila's real mother. Again, she is NOT related to the Malfoy's!!!!!!

:To Love A Death Eater://Draci Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 20

I sit there completely shocked. This is a lot to take in. The death of Dumbledore, soon, and the death of Harry Potter. How is this all going to go down though.

"How do you plan on taking everything on? Surprise attack?" I ask with confusion deep in my voice. He nods and says,

"Yes. That is exactly what I plan to have happen. I am having a follower of me mess with details at the moment. Quite a smart boy. Very self worthy and promising." I can see at the end he spaces off and starts to think. Who could he be talking about?

"Do you mind if I ask who that person is?"

"No. Not at all. You are part of this family after all. His name is Draco. Draco Malfoy."

I hear a gasp come out of my mouth and my eyes widen. Draco? My Draco?

"I take it that you know of him?"

"Yes. I am actually quite close to him." I make sure to leave out the fact that he and I are dating. I'd rather save that for a later time.

"Ah. That is very good information. I will need to make sure that he is in his best behavior. Young Draco doesn't need to be harassed myself or his father anymore."

"I will watch over him. I can promise you that he will not pull anything foolish."

"Ah. Very well. Hmm. Shall we go walk about the manor? I'm pretty sure that you are more than curious as to how the rest of this old place looks?"

I nod and smile while standing up. He rises and in comes the little rat man. I can't help but almost laugh when I see him. He reminds of a rat so much.

"Peter, would you please make sure that there is dinner ready within an hour?"

"Yes master." He almost

Squeaks out and I let out a little giggle. He walks away and we begin our journey around.

"Most of the pictures around here are of family members. Do you know any of them?" He asks and points to the picture of Bellatrix.

"Yes actually. She reminds very much of my aunt Bella."

When I say this I see his eyes almost glaze over.

"I figured. Um, sweetheart, Bellatrix is your real aunt. She was your mothers sister. When I had sent you away, she followed you and managed to become part of your fake family. I had her watching over you for me."

Wow. So I was right. No wider why she looked so oddly familiar. Well it will be nice actually knowing and being close to somewhere around here.

"Really? I wasn't sure but I had a feeling that she was."