<8>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Dedicated to:

Beabee

Shout-outs to:

Vampura

cherry kisses_16

Citruslime

Sunsetmello

Cupcakemonster101

You know the deal. If you want a shout-out or dedication, comment!!<3 If this chapter is crappy, I’m sorry. I’ll post more as soon as possible.

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous.

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 8

“Hey Laila, look out!”, I hear right in time as I see a biscuit go flying past my head. For christ sake. Can we not make it one day without throwing food at lunch?! I look to the culprits, Ron and Harry, and they throw their hands up in surrender. I just roll my eyes and continue eating. 

I have been in a pissy mood since I left class earlier, and Draco’s comment at the end made it that much worse. He just doesn’t seem to know how to keep his mouth shut for some reason.

“So, Laila, did you know that you have like the most gorgeous eyes that I have ever seen?”, George says as he sits across from me at the lunch table with his elbows up and his hand on his chin.

I blush and say,

“No, but thanks.”

“They truly are. Like miniature suns.”

This time I let out a laugh and say,

“You truly are something else George.”

He nods his head and then I feel a presence beside me. I turn my head quickly to see none other than Harry staring at me with those creepy eyes. I try to scoot away from him a little on the seat but fail miserably as he just moves closer. I huff out loud and say,

“What do you want Harry?!”

“You.”

Ha. He says it with so much passion too. It’s as if he actually thinks that that will ever happen.

“Well you are never going to get me so go away creeper.”

“Oh yes I will.”

“No you won’t. now will you leave me alone? I’m trying to eat.”

“No.”

Growling slightly and growing with anger I say,

“Why the hell not?!”

“Because.”

“Because what Harry?”

“Because I want you to go on a date with me. Just one.”

“No. Over my dead body.”

“Ugh, come on Laila. Just one. Please.”

“No. Now leave me alone.”

“I could make you.”, he says and I see him slowly inch closer and closer. His hand touches my leg and slowly goes higher. This is when I freak.

“Leave me the hell alone you creeper!”, I yell and dash for the hallway with tears in my eyes. I haven’t felt so crept out in god knows how long. Running faster than I was before, I round a corner and see the one the person that I did not want to run into. Especially at a time like this. 

Turning around real quick, I go to run in the opposite direction when I hear,

“Maddox. Stop!”

NO! He can’t see me crying! Running again, I round another corner and just when I think I am alone, my shoulder is grabbed. I yelp and I hear Draco say,

“What the hell are you running for Laila? Slow down.”

I look up into his eyes for the first time with tears running down my face something flashes through his eyes as he says,

“What happened?”

Instead of answering, I fall crying into the arms of the one person that I never thought that I would ever be this close to. I feel his arms wrap around me and I feel safe for the first time since I left home.