<11>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

So, this chapter is kind of boring, but I needed to keep it short for the next chapter. The next chapter is the most important one of the whole story so please make sure you read carefully! You may be happy about one thing in this chapter though! Hehe!<3

I also have some clue's hidden about the next chapter in this. Try and guess it! :) It's not that hard.

Dedicated To:

Vampura<3

Shout-Outs:

PurplePenguin121

Sunsetmello

KatsaysRAWR

Pinklollypopgirl

KahliAlyce 

First 5=Shout-Out

First=Dedication

Okie Dokie my fellow artichokes, on with theeee chapter………..

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous.

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 11

Our hug seems to last forever before we finally pull apart from one another/ I feel almost lost not being in his arms now, but why? I don’t have feelings for him do I?! oh shit! I better not!

Moving out of his hold, I stand up and hold out my hand for him. He grabs it and stands up also when something strange happens. All of a sudden, he is down on the ground griping his left forearm and almost crying out in pain.

“Draco! What’s wrong?!”, I almost yell as I kneel down on the ground in front of him. He takes a deep breath and I can just see the pain soaring through his body.

“Shit! I have to go!”, he says real fast before rushing off  back towards the forest. Can you say strange or what? He looked like he was dying from pain or something. It was also strange when I felt some sort of shock run through my body at the same time that his pain began, and it’s still their; in my left forearm.

Shaking the nonsense from my head, I begin my journey back to the school.

………………………………......

“Okay. Harry, truth or dare?”, Ginny asks Harry as she, I, Ron, Hermione, Harry, Luna, Nevil, and a few other Gryffindor’s sit in the Gryffindor common room in a circle and play truth or dare.

“Uh. Truth.”

“It is true that you have a crush on somebody in this room?”, she asks him and bats her eyelashes. I throw her a look of disgust, but then I am disgusted even more when Harry says yes, loud and clear, and eyes me sharply. I practically gag in my mouth, but am thankful when it’s somebody else’s turn.

“Hmm., I hear him mutter before he continues and says,

“Ron. Truth or dare?”

Ron looks up from the floor real quick surprised and says,

“Dare, of course.”

“Bloody great! I dare you to kiss Hermione.”

I swear I saw both of their eyes pop out of their skulls. I let out a little giggle as I see Ron blush before he leans forward and slightly grabs Hermione’s face. She lets out a slight gasp and then it happens. It finally happens. Their lips connect and it’s like fireworks go off in the room or something. They pull away from one another and a blush is apparent on both of their faces.

Everybody claps as Ron sits back down in his seat and pulls Hermione onto his lap. She smiles and kisses him once more before relaxing against him. It’s nice to see them finally together.

“Laila Maddox. Laila Maddox please report to Professor McGonagall’s office.”, is suddenly announced over the loudspeakers and I thankful for not having to play out my turn that I know is coming up soon. Standing up and grabbing my bag, I dash out the door and down the hall to Professor McGonagall’s office.

I knock on her three times real quick and wait. She answers a few moments later and has a sad look on her face. Oh boy, this can’t be good.