<22>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Dedicated To:

Megslegs99

Shout-Outs To:

Gabie1o1

xdarkfantasyx

roxygirl1793

nymphadora_tonks

pixie0licious

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous. 

Sorry for the wait. I have been trying to decide how I wanted this chapter to happen and I’m still not sure, but I’m going to give it a shot.  . 

Also, please, oh please, if you do anything please vote. This story is in the watty awards so I am hoping I can get the vote count higher. I love you all for it so much!! <33

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 21

Waking up the next morning I feel nice and refreshed, which is shocking considering that I spent half of the night getting sick over the thought of having to go on a date with Potter. I won’t be surprised if I don’t kill him by the end of the night. Just being by him scares the heck out of me and makes my skin crawl. His whole persona just reads bad.

“Finally you decide to wake. Do you not realize that your ringer went off like ten minutes ago? Go get ready you goof.” I look over to my right to see Hermione sitting on her bed reading yet another very used book. 

“Oops, sorry. I must have dozed off again.” She nods and I rub my eyes, wiping away the sleep in me. I throw the covers off of me and walk over towards the window where Bella sits squawking in her cage.

Opening the latch, I let her out and pet her head softly. I hear the familiar cat like purr erupt from her and I just laugh. I make sure to latch her cage shut after placing new food and water in her bowls. Out of the corner of my eye a white piece of paper catches my eye. At the bottom of her cage lays a note addressed with my name on.

Quickly I grab it and open it to find writing written neatly in Draco’s almost cursive like print. A smile falls upon my face and I can’t help but let out a slight laugh.

‘Goodnight my love. I miss you, as always. Can’t wait for potions tomorrow. I love you.

Draco.’

“Whose that from?” I hear from behind me and I spin around to see Hermione standing there with Ginny right next to her. 

“Oh, nothing. Just a little note, from Draco.”

“Ooo, Draco.” They say at the same time and I just roll my eyes, grabbing a towel from the bin in the corner of the room and proceeding to head into the wash room.

…………………..

“Good morning class. Please take your seats.” Mr. Slughorn announces as we all enter his classroom. I spot Draco at our usual table right away speaking with Blaise, who sits right behind us.

“Good morning amazing boyfriend.” I say with a smile as I approach him. Leaning down, I turn his head and place my lips over his. A slight moan escapes his lips and I can feel him smile.

“Yes, definitely a good morning.” He says as we break away. A smile is apparent on both of our faces as he pulls me down into his lap and kisses my nose. I giggle and lean back into him, turning to Blaise.