<24>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

<---------------------Thank you for the votes on the last chapter! Can we maybe do that again?? <3

Dedicated To:

EverlastingPyro

Shout-Outs To:

CaantTRRustYu

BooksRUs

Emolover1492

TomFeltonlove

timmytot

And a special shout out to Rexana for making my day with her super long comment and also to krhiannex. <3

Sorry for this crappy chapter. I kind of had writers block for this one, and personally I think this chapter sucked so I understand if none of you like it. Trust me though, this story is going to keep getting better and better! Sorry if it's short! <3

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous.

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 24

“Who the hell are you? Tell me now or I swear you will regret it.” Anger soars through me and out of my body as I stare at the strange man in front of me. His long blonde hair makes his grey eyes pop and it almost reminds me of Draco's for a minute. I can see on his wrist lays the marking of my father, and it’s then curiosity hits me.

“It’s quite simple really, I am one of you. I am the Lucius Malfoy.” My eyes widen at the last name and I feel my anger boil up more and more as time goes by.

“What could you possibly want with me that you have to bring Harry into this?!” I yell out at him. I almost laugh when he backs away from me. My hands lay outstretched towards him with fire igniting out from them. I wish I had known about these powers before. It’s actually kind of fun to be able to scare people.

“If you were close to Harry then that would have given me an excuse to be close to you and possibly end you.”

“End me? Again, I ask, what do I have to do with any of this?”

“As long as you are alive, you hold the highest rank below your father, and I want that. I deserve that. I have worked hard to earn my spot now and I plan on earning a higher spot, but I can’t do that with you in the way.”

I let out a little chuckle at the fact that he thinks he can get rid of me. He may be a death eater, but I am one of the originals. Being the daughter Voldemort gives me one of the highest ranks out of any of my father’s followers.

“Good luck getting rid of me. That may be kind of tough though because I don’t think you realize just what my father would do to protect me. Now, tell me where Harry is and I will let all of this go.”

“He is where the snake lays.”

“Laila?” I hear suddenly and I turn around to see Draco heading down the hall towards me. I turn around to face Lucius and all I see is the fading dust of floor powder. I shake my head to make sure that I’m seeing straight and when I do, Draco stands before me.

“What are you doing here?” I question him as he takes my hand and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and breathe in his scent, trying to erase the image of Lucius kissing me from my mind. I have to tell my father, I just have to. He won’t be pleased at all. Hell, I’m not pleased at all. I can still feel the anger inside of me. I knew that something wasn’t right with Harry, and it’s all Lucius’ fault.

“I was just coming back from being with Harry.” I say as I pull back to look at Draco. I feel him tense and I watch as he tries to control his anger.

“I see and how was it?”

“Torture. Speaking of, I need to tell you something. It just happened.”

“What is it?”

“He kissed me.” The anger rolling off of him is very clear now and I can picture is him going insane on Harry when he see’s him. I can’t tell him that it was his father though. That will screw with his head more than you know.

“He what?! He is so freaking dead. Where is he?!” Draco turns on his heels and starts heading towards the Gryffindor common room.

“Draco! Stop! I dealt with it. He won’t bother me again, I can guarantee you that. I have something way more important to tell you though.” If only he knew who I was really talking about.

He turns back around to face me and slowly walks toward me. I smile up at him when he takes my face in his hands and speaks.

“If he ever touches you again, tell me. I mean it.” He kisses my forehead and I nod before leaning up on my tipp toes and pressing my lips against his for a short second.

“I will. Now I need to tell you this before we get caught.” He nods and let’s me speak.

“The Harry you know, isn’t the real Harry. His place was taken by someone for these past few weeks. When we were on the ‘date’, he kept acting strange and was constantly drinking something out of a flask. I kept an eye on him all night and then when we got back here, he led me to the windows and it was then that he kissed me. I pushed him away and by that time, the potion had wore off and another person stood in front of me. I didn’t get a chance to see who it was though because of how dark it was over here. I interrogated him and he told me that Harry is ‘where the snake lays’ and then he left. You just missed him.” Of course I had to lie about the fact that it was indeed his own father that has done all of this, but good person wouldn’t lie about something like this?

“Um, okay, wow. Do you have any clue where that is?” Draco questions me. I shake my head.

“No, but I need to tell Hermione so that I can get on top of all of this, so I really need to go. I will let you know in the morning if I know anything else.” He nods and pulls me into his arms for one last hug and then a kiss before we part.

Now to find out more about where Harry is. I can’t tell Hermione or any of them just yet. First I need to figure all of this out on my own, and with my father’s help of course. Oh boy, this is going to be one hell of a long week.