<5>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous.

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 5

“Bloody jumper”, Hermione yells as she tries, but fails at taking off her sweater. All of our classes are done for the day and we have both come back to our room to change. I have already showered and changed, of course, but she insisted that she needed to change so that she would look good and it is taking her a hell of a long time. I wonder who she wants to look good for anyways. Ha. Like I don’t already know.

“Try being a little bit more patient Hermione.”, Ginny says from inside the bathroom. Hermione groans and finally gets the stupid thing over her head. She tosses it to the floor and stares daggers. Poor sweater. If only it were a human in it’s place. Maybe Harry per say.

I shake the sinister thoughts from my already corrupted brain as I stand up from sitting on my bed and go over to Bella’s cage(The owl if you forget). She hoots a little when she see’s me and her feathers fluff. I laugh and start to pet behind her ears. She purrs like a cat and I can’t help but smile. This has always been her favorite thing ever since I first got her.

“Well, are you two ready to go yet or what?”, I ask the girls as I retreat from Bella and grab my side bag.

I hear two simultaneous yes’s and then they both appear before my eyes.

“Alright. Well let’s get going. I’m starved.”, I say as we all head out the door and down the hall. I spot Harry and Ron leaning against the same wall as before and yet again, Hermione throws herself into his arms. I hold back laughter as they separate and Ron kisses her forehead.

“Awe. You too are adorable.”, I say and then make kissing faces at them. Hermione shoots me her best demon eyes and then her and Ron both say at the same time,

“Shut up Laila!”

“Gee. Calm down and put the claws away.”, I respond back and put my hands up. They both huff before turning and walking down the hallway.  I just shake my head and laugh a little. Well, that is before I get freaked out once again.

“They really would make a good couple don’t you think? Just like you and me.” I eye Harry and roll my eyes out of disgust. 

“Yeah they are and wow, seriously Harry?”

“What? What’s wrong with that? Can’t a guy like a girl without being yelled at.”

“I’m not yelling at you and yes, but I don’t like you back so.”

“Oh. Ouch. Hurts a guys pride you know?”

“I don’t care, and what about Ginny? You were all over her the other day and now you flirting with me. Can you say player?”

“Ginny is just a friend. She isn’t like you.” 

“Well, you are going to have to deal with just having her because you aren’t getting any of this.”, I say and motion towards my slim body. He smirks and says,

“Ah. We will see about that.”

“Uh-huh. Whatever you say creeper.”, and with that I turn and make my way down the now crowded hallway. I spot the dining hall from the corner of my eye and I rush to get in there.    

I spot Gryffindor’s large table with all of us older kids and then my eyes land on Hermione and the rest of the group. I don’t know how but harry has managed to beat me here and has already taken a seat. I groan as I walk forward and take my spot next to Hermione. She smiles at me and whispers in my ear,

“Did something happen between you and Harry?”

“Um…Well, he was hitting on me so I told him that I didn’t like him one bit and that he creeped me out.”

“Oh, I was just wondering because when he sat he has this evil glint in his eyes. It was actually quite scary.”

“Yeah. He didn’t take it very well.”

She nods and goes back to her food. I look down in front of me and I see a plate with a piece of chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and a glass of pumpkin juice. I rub my hands together and smile when I see all of the food. I Haven’t eaten since early this moring so it has beenb roughly six hours. That is a long time for to go without eating. I would always pig out on junk food at home.

Home; my sanctuary. I miss it. I miss my mom and dad. It has only been not ever two days and I am missing them so much that it hurts. I’m not used to going anywhere without them so I guess it makes sense for me to miss them right? Yeah. Deffinitely.

Sighing, I pick up my fork and dig into the food. I moan at the taste of it and I suddenly hear chuckling from around me. I look up and see that it was the gang.

“What is so funny?”

“Have you ever moaned before that Laila?”, Hermione asks with a smile on her face. I just flip her the bird and she says,

“Right back at you cuz’.”

I go back to eating and ignore all of them. I hear a new set of voices suddenly and I look up to see a set of red headed twins who look like Ginny and Ron. I put two and two together before they both puts their hands out for me to shake. I smile and shake their hands while they both say their names together at the same time. They shoot each other looks and then the one with the bright green eyes looks at me and says,

“I’m Fred, and who might you be beautiful?”

I blush and say,

“The name is Laila.”

“Wow. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.”

Now where have I heard that before? Ha. All of these guys must get their pick up lines from the same hand book or something.

“Thanks.”, he nods and then Hermione speaks up and says,

“Laila is my cousin you two. You gusy better be nice or I will personally detach both of your guys’s ears.”  

“Chill Hermione.”, they both say at the same time and my eyes widen in surprise. They actually talk back to her. That is shocking beyond explanation.

She eyes them, but says nothing else. I turn my attention from the bunch of them and over to the Slytherin table. I search for that familiar mop of blonde hair and when I reach him, his eyes are on me. I look at him and I feel a sort of connection between the two of us once again. His eyes hold this certain look that I can’t detect. This annoys me because I really need to know what it is. It doesn’t seem like hate but it can’t be like…can it? Nah. Deffinitely not. Why would he like me?

Wait! Why am I even thinking about liking him. He is bad after all. Those were all only stories though. Maybe Hermione was lying. Who knows.

So, if I get a lot of comments and votes than a new chapter will be out really soon because I already know what I want to happen in the next chapter! Please and thanks!!

Song of the chapter is:

Postcards by Weatherstar(Really good song. Give it a listen!! =D)