<18>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Dedicated to:

Vampura

Shout outs to:

Gabie1o1

EmilyMalfoy

xxgoth_girlxx

splendidprinces

Emolover1492

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous. 

Okay, so I am watching Harry Potter once again, for like the 5th time this weekend, and it gave me the inspiration to write. I have so many things planned out for this story now. Let's just hope that I can keep thinking of stuff for it!<33 comments are still the same loves!

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 18

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest rapidly. I have never been so....shocked in my life. Well,besides the news that I got the other day.

I had been expecting him to show up eventually, but nit this soon. Am I even ready to speak to him yet?

"Ah,Laila. Would you mind escorting me back to the manor?" His voice didn't sound as scary as everybody said it did. It  was almost as if he wasn't evil what so ever. His voice was far scary. Maybe a little too close to creepy, but not scary.

"Um, sure?" It come out as more of a question than a statement but he nods none the less. Looking to Hermione, she just pushes me in his direction and then runs away with the cloak over her body. 

Well there goes me having a friend with me. Taking a deep breath, I hook my arm with Tom's....er dad's, and then with the throwing of floo powder, we are dissaparating. 

For me having never done this before, I am scared. My stomach is tying itself in knots and let me tell you, the feeling of not touching the ground is unlike anything I have ever done.

With a gust of wind, we drop to our feet and I look around at where we are. Some sort of manor. Well of course it's a manor but is it his? Is this where all of the death eaters work is done?

So many questions go through my mind as I am led down a long corridor. There are many pictures among the walls of all sorts of stuff.

I know,from reading the Daily Prophet with Hermione, some of the faces. Moving pictures of all of the blacks down to Bellatrix Lestrange.

Her evil smile is present and I feel myself shiver from being crept out. She reminded me of my auntie Ella. They actually look really alike. It can't be her can it?

"Well,shall we sit for tea?", I hear Tom ask. I look up to see him smiling and I am shocked. Lord Voldemort smiling; it's uncalled for.

"Um, sure.", I say a little skeptically. Why is be being so nice? From what I've heard and seen, this is nothing like him. Maybe it's only because I am his daughter. Oh, how weird that sounds. I guess I should get used to him though. He is my real father after all.

"Wormtail!", I hear him holler with the clap of his hands. A man who resembles a rat enters the room and he almost shrinks in size as he see's Voldemort.

"Bring us some tea, will you?"

"Yes master. Right away master.", I hear him say before he scurries off back in another direction.

"Have a seat?", Tom motions towards a very comfy looking red leather arm chair as he sits down in his own seat.

"Sure. Thank you."

He nods and says,

"Wow. Well, we have a lot to discuss do we not?"

Nodding my head, I take in a deep breath and then exhale. This place is decorated a bit....dark but I seem to feel at home none the less. Why though? It's strange really.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see something slithering across the floor. In front of me sits the biggest snake that I have ever seen. I yelp in surprise and bring my feet up underneath me.

I hear a laugh beside me before Tom starts to speak in parseltongue. Me having studied the language for over a year, I knew exactly what they were saying. The snake apologizes before turning to me and speaking in his own language.

'Ah. I am sorry for frightening you miss riddle." It sounds weird hearing my true last name but I respond back.

'That's quite alright...'

'Nagini ma'am.'

'Nagini.' he nods and then slithers away once again. Not once did I ever imagine myself actually having to talk to a snake. U had studied the language only because of the fact that I was attending Hogwarts and anything could happen.

I pull myself from my thoughts and look to see Tom with shock written all over his face.

"You can speak parseltongue?", he asks and them hands me a cup of tea that Wormtail arrives with.

I nod and say,

"Yes. I had studied the language last year knowing that it may be useful in the future."

"Very impressive. Well, shall we discuss everything now? I will be more comfortable once you know of the past."

I nod and await to be surprised. I know I will. I mean, my father is the dark lord after all.