<23>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

<---------------------------------------Can I maybe get like 30 or so votes on this one?? I miss the amount of votes that I used to get. Please! <3

Dedicated To:
EverlastingPyro
Shout-Outs To:
alex515
Isabella726
Gabie1o1
KarreeLee
ElenaSchulz

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous.

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\
Chapter 23

“So where are we heading?” I question Harry as we step out of the school and into Hogsmeade. Luckily for us, we have the invisibility cloak. I have no clue where Harry, or me in fact, would be without that thing.

“I was thinking of going to the Three Broomsticks?” He questions with the raise of an eyebrow. I nod and pull my coat closer to me. The weather is slowly getting colder and colder as the days go by. Before we know it Winter will be coming.

As we step into The Three Broomsticks, the smell of Butter Beer and fried foods fills my nostrils and I find myself smiling at the thought of food. I was too busy freaking out about this so called ‘date’ earlier to eat lunch. Even at breakfast all I had was a glass of milk and a few sausage links.

The only thought that has been in my mind all day is that Harry is lying. There is no way that he will be able to go without harassing me in some way and that thought scares me. I don’t need to have a repeat of the past happening.

We take a seat at an empty table and right away a waiter comes over to our table. I order a Butter Beer and some fish and chips before I relax against the wood chair that I sit in. I pull my coat off and drape it over my cold legs before looking over at Harry.

A strange expression lies on his face. One that almost looks of pain. How rather odd. This bloke scares me, hands down. Just his whole aura yells ‘beware’. He seemed so nice the first day that I met him, and now it’s like he is a different person.

I push all thoughts out of my mind and take the chance to look around the place. Not too many people are in here but some sit at random tables chit chatting amongst themselves. In the corner of my eye I make sure to keep an eye on Harry. He fidgets slightly in his chair and I see him shiver. I stare out the window and watch as Harry reaches into his coat and pulls out a flask like bottle. An emblem of a snake lays engraved on the side of the bottle and I can’t help but wonder what the heck Harry is doing with a flask in the first place. Never have I see him with it, well that’s not entirely true. The day that he made a move on me in the dining hall I had seen him pour a liquid of some sort into his glass of Pumpkin Juice. The face that he makes right now as he drinks it is the same of that as he had made before. Pain and disgusted. I let out a nervous and turn my head back to him as I see him lay the flask back in his coat pocket.

“Are you okay Harry? You seem a bit ill.” I say as I take a sip of my Butter Beer. He nods and wipes away a spot of sweat on his forehead.

“Yeah. I’m all good. I’m just feel a little squeamish is all.” I nod and smile.

“You know what I just noticed? Your eyes change color depending on how you feel. How is that even possible?” My eyes widen and I drop my head to look at the table. Nobody has ever noticed that beside Hermione, my ‘parents’, and of course myself. I was always told that it had to do with my bloodline. The mixture of Dark Magic and normal magic mixed together is the cause. Like when I am brassed off, my eyes turn a bright gold like color. They almost look like a cat’s eyes.

“Um, yeah. I’m special?” I say with a laugh and raise my hands to my sides. He laughs with me and mumbles something under his breath that sounded like ‘you’re special alright’. I ignore the comment and let out a nervous cough.

“How about we get to know each other a bit? A round of questions for each of us eh?” I nod and shrug my shoulders.

“Okay. I’ll go first.” I nod and he continues. “Why are you with Malfoy?”

“Because he isn’t daft like a lot of people are. Believe it of not, he is actually quite kind and protective, unlike all of you lot think.”

“Point well taken. Do you love him?” He questions and I almost feel offended. Does he not realize that these are kind of personal questions.

“Yes! How can you even ask that? Of course I do.”

He puts his hands up in surrender and I cross my arms over my chest.
“Relax. I was just asking.” He says with a sigh and I watch him carefully as he grabs his flask once again and takes a long swig. I watch as his eyes turn from a darker green to a brighter green. I raise my eyebrow in suspicion but I don’t question it. He is strange in everyway it seems.

“My turn,” I say as he puts the bottle away and turns to me with his elbows now resting on the table. “Why are you always coming onto me?” The question seems to almost shock him or something.

“I just want to get to know you is all.” He says in an innocent like voice.

“Yeah, so you say. To me it just seems like you want to shag me.”

“Maybe I do, maybe I don’t. You won’t die. It’s harmless flirting.” He says with a slight smile but do I return it? No. Here comes his daft side coming out.

“I have a boyfriend so I suggest you stop before I tell him. Hell, I could handle you myself. I don’t think you realize just how much damage I could do.” Getting in a dual with him would be perfect for me to be able to practice my new found magic. Wand-less magic can be deathly, especially coming from Tom Riddles daughter herself.

“Oh really? Bring it on girly.” He wiggles his eyebrows and I just roll my eyes. Yeah, he is definitely a goner.

Our food comes a few minutes later and it’s almost as if the awkwardness between us disappears. For once, he begins to be the Harry that I met at Platform 9 and ¾. That was a nice and friendly Harry, unlike his new side.

I soon find out a lot about him. His mothers name was Lilly and his fathers was James. They were both wizards and they both were killed, by my father. He got his green eyes from his mother, he has been close to Dumbledore for a long time now, which I didn’t know, and he has also been hit with one of the deadly curses and didn’t die. Harry Potter is definitely one of a kind, in more ways than one.

“Well that was fun, I guess.” I say with a laugh as we make our way back to Hogwarts with the cloak on and the marauders map out. As we reach the hallway by our common room, we both remove the cloak and make our way down the hall.

“Yeah. It was. Thanks for actually saying yes.” He smiles at me as we stop by one of the outside columns just past our common room. The moon shines in the light and I find myself thinking about the times that Draco and I have had out by the lake in the moonlight.

“We should probably head into the common room.” I say to him and I turn to walk back. He grabs my arm and stops me, making me turn toward him.

“What?” I look into his eyes and I see that they have now turned into a grey color and his hair is turning blonde.

“Harry, what’s wrong with you?” I question him as he now begins to grow taller than he was. I can clearly see his skin to bubble and it creeps me out. Right as I go to run, he pulls me into his chest and his lips smash down on me. Oh hell no. You have just messed with the wrong Riddle.

As I try to push him away with my hands, I can slowly feel heat rising from them. My anger begins to travel through my whole body and I litterally feel like I am on fire. A sharp pain hits my left arm as I bring my hands up to his chest and push. When nothing happens, I bite down on his lips and push my hands out toward him. The heat gets unbearable and then it happens. Fire appears in my palms and I through it in Harry‘s direction without looking. I look up from my hands to see not Harry, but another person. A guy with long blonde hair and grey eyes. Oh bloody hell, he used a poly juice potion.

“Hell, you are the rare one.” The strange man says in shock as I stare at him in anger. I can already feel that my eyes are changed and my body still feels like it’s on live wire.

I snatch my wand from my boot and come towards him with it pointed. My left hand lays palm up with a small ball of fire ignited.

“Who the bloody hell are you and what did you do with Harry?” I question him with a hiss and I watch as his eyes grow wide when I bring my palm up as if I am about to throw fire at him again. I just narrowly missed last time.

I watch as he back away from me slightly and I can hear his breath hitch some. He puts his hands up in surrender and says with an evil cackle,

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out.”