<7>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Dedicated to:

Vampura

Shout-outs to the first five awesome fans:

Vampura

Senecka

PurplePenguin121

JLcita

bfabchild19

If you want to have a shout-out and what not, make sure you are of the first five to comment!<3 because you all know how much I love them and you! =D

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous.

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 7

Recap:

Had I been wanting to kiss him? Unfortunately, yes. Yes, I in fact did want his lips to touch mine. This can’t happen though. I can’t have feelings for a Slytherin. Can I? Hell no! shit! This is so not happening to me. I’m supposed to be the one normal person in this school and now this is happening. 

I can’t ever be with him can I though? No. Definitely not. I will be picked on until the end of the universe. A Slytherin and Gryffindor couple is not heard of in the halls of Hogwarts.

The two houses are supposed to hate one another not like each other. I already know that this can not turn out good. Great! Just when I thought that I was going to get an awesome first year. Bam! Drama arrives. I swear, I hate being a teenager sometimes.

………………………………...........................................................................

“Okay class, now this project is going to count as a major part of your first semester grade, but the good news it that it isn’t due for a month.”, Mrs. Hamadan says as she passes all papers out to all of us.

This class is supposed to be Defense Against Dark Arts but since we are all partnered this year, she wanted us to get to know each other so we all have to do a paper on one another with a fill in worksheet and then we have to give reasons why the other school team is good.

So, yes, she has paired us all up into rival sides which means I am stuck with guess who again? Yep, Draco. Who would have known that I would have almost all of my classes with him, and end up either sitting next to or close to him in all of them. 

To say that it was awkward between us now would be understatement. That 'almost kiss' last seemed to set things off, and now things are worse than they were before.