<6>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Yes!! I posted earlier this time so this means that it will be a few days until another new chapter is out. ..

So, I am starting something new for this. The first person to comment will get the next new chapter dedicated to them and the first five commenter’s will get shout outs! This is going to happen every chapter from now on. A comment will not be counted if it is only one word too, just saying!

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous.

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 6

DRACO’S POV(Finally!!)

Why me? God, just tell me. Why me?!

A death eater. The worst possible thing that a person could be. My father acts like it’s the best thing ever. He hates Lord Voldemort, but is still one his followers. What the hell?

The most screwed up thing about all of this is the fact that he forced me to join them. Yep. He freaking forced me. Well, it was either join or be beaten. My father is one that enjoys using beatings as punishment. Even if you do nothing wrong, so my life has always been filled with torture.

I got to live my childhood as a normal little kid until I hit the ripe age of 11, and come to Hogwarts. Something inside of him seemed to snap and by the time that I turned 12, he was as mean as ever and more demanding than he has ever been.

It took me a good month until I figured out why he acted like this. Voldemort had returned. I guess when Harry ventured down into that hidden chamber to get the sorcerers’ stone, Voldemort had been there. He has taken the form of another’s man body, but only contained that of a face.

Hogwarts, and my father, haven’t been the same since. It’s sad to say, but I, THE Draco Malfoy, am scared to death of my father. If you think the wrath of Voldemort is bad, than you should see my fathers. My mother is the only kind one, but even she has a temper. I have never been very fond of either of them, but they are my parents after all. Unfortunately.

Deep sighing, I skip a rock across the pond near where I am standing. During my first year at Hogwarts, I used to venture around, and one day I found this. About 20 feet into the woods behind the school lay a pond with big oak tree’s surrounding it. 

The woods have just seem to have this calming feeling to them ,so this is what I call My Place.

I come here often to think about things. Life. School. Parents. Evil death eaters and most of all, love. Yes, I, Draco Malfoy, just said the word love. Unbelievable right? Well, it’s true.

I have always wanted to know what love feels like. To be a kiss the girl of my dreams and hold her would be amazing, but the girl of my dreams doesn’t seem to want me back. 

The way her blonde hair falls around her face, those hazel eyes and full pink lips. She is my dream girl for sure. Her personality is amazing and her smile is breath taking, but who I am I to say anything? She acts as if she hates me, except for those little tiny moments when our eyes meet.

I let any thoughts of her slip my mind as I take a seat on the newly damp grass and pull my knees up to my chest. I stare off into the distant, and out of luck I see a shooting star fly through the sky. I close my eyes and let my dream take me away.

In the distance, I hear the sound of a twig snapping and my eyes fly open. I quickly stand up and whip my wand out, sending a light spell into the night to bright up my vision. in front of me I now see the one person who I least expected.