<9>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Dedicated to:

Teamjacobfan100

Shout-outs to:

Vampura

Citruslime

KahliAlyce

Angelus143

ItsPrettyReckless

Alright, you know the drill. First 5=shout out. First comment= dedication!!<3 I really appreciate all of the comments too everybody. I love knowing that you guys actually like my work. It makes me really happy! =D  One thing though, to get a shout-put from now on, the comment needs to be more than one word. I hate one word comments...so, if you want a shout-out....comment right please. Lol! Sorry, I needed to get it off of my chest. I will let it slide for this chapter since I have had like three people comment already but no more please....real comment only! Thank you! :)

Slideshow on the side is pictures of today when I went to the Harry Potter part of the Universal Studios is Florida. It was amazing! I loved it! I can’t wait to go back, which is tomorrow! lol!<3

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous.

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 9

Shouldn’t I be moving by now?

I keep asking myself this as I lay completely still crying in Draco’s arms after at least 20 minutes. 

Most people wouldn’t have been as crept out as was if Harry had touched them, but I have been through a lot in my life that has messed me up. My younger years were not good what so ever, but nobody knows that of course.

The question of this whole matter is, why do I feel so safe in Draco’s arms though? I mean, he is an ass to me all of the time. He acts like a man whore, and all he cares about is himself, but yet here he is. Holding me, and comforting me none the less.

Every few minutes I can faintly hear him whisper something along the lines of ‘it’s ok’ or ‘I’m here’ or ‘shh,relax Laila’. All comforting, but unexpected. My heart soars at the sound of his voice and my skin tingles at his touch, but I can’t seem to get passed his asshole-ish behavior. Maybe I should give him a chance though. He could prove me wrong.

Taking a deep breath in, I wipe the last of my tears away and pull my head away from Draco’s now tear stained shirt. I look up into his eyes, and I see nothing but compassion. No hatred or nothing. Just straight compassion, and maybe some other hidden emotions. I am as shocked as anything when he asks me something and his voice comes out sounding velvety smooth.

“Are you okay?”

I numbly nod my head yes, but the look that he gives me tells me that he doesn’t believe me.

“If you say so. What was that all about?”

“It’s a long story.”

“Well I have time so.”

“Not really.”, I say as I look up at the clock in the hallway and realize that lunch ended over 30 minutes ago. Wow. Talk about wasting time. Well, not really.

“I wanted to talk to you about the project some. Is there anyway that we can go talk somewhere?”

“The lake?”, I ask in a hoarse voice. He nods and I continue,

“I’m going to go get a nurse’s excuse and pretend to go to my room, and then I’ll meet you there in say 10 minutes?”

He nods his head and stands up, pulling me with him. I brush off my robe and jeans once I am up. He does the same before retreating and running down the hall. I can’t help but watch as he runs either. I have to admit, he does have one fine ass. Ha, wow, listen to me. Stupid hormones!

Okay, now back to business. To the nurse I go. Grabbing my bag off of the floor where I had just so happened to melt into Draco’s arms, I head in the directions of Madam Pompfrey’s office.

Knocking on her door, I put on a sick look and once she opens I see a sincere look in her face. She smiles at me and says,

“What is wrong dear?”

“It must have been something bad at lunch. I haven’t been able to stop puking for awhile now. I don’t know what is wrong with me. I just feel like rubbish.”, I lie easily knowing that she will believe whatever I say.

She nods and starts to write something in her tablet. I look down at the floor and wait until she is down. A minute later, I blue piece of paper is in front of my face and she says,

"Okay dear. I want you to go straight back to bed from here. Drink lots of fluids, eat crackers and try to rest. Just hand in the blue note to your first period teacher tomorrow and everything will be taken care of.”

“Thanks Madam Pompfrey.”

She nods and closes her door behind me. I slip the paper into my bag and set my mind into focus. Now to head to the lake. More time alone with Draco. This ought to be good, and no I’m not being sarcastic. Well, maybe. Who the hell knows what could happen. I sure don’t.