<4>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous.

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 4

“Hello class. My name is Mr.Slughorn, and I am your potions teachers for this year. Some of you may remember me from last year, but if not welcome to Hogwarts.”

I hear many kids mumble hello’s before he continues talking. Hermione elbows me and whispers in my ear,

“Just a pre warning. He can be a tad out there sometimes.”

“Thanks for the warning.”, I say and she nods. I turn my attention back to Mr.Slughorn and he says,

“So, I have decided to change things up a little bit this year. I am going to be putting you all into groups of two, and the groups are going to be a male and female.”

There are multiple groans throughout the room, and one very loud one from Hermione. This shocks me a greatly. She usually isn’t one to complain. Well, sometimes.

“now, I would like for the girls to line up and pull a boys name from out of the hat.”, Mr.Slughorn says as he pulls a top hat out from underneath his desk.

All of the girls get in line and I purposely walk slow, so I don’t have to pick first. Hermione follows after me and before girls start to pick, Mr.Slughorn speaks up and says,

“Once you have a name, I want you all to gather your belongings and go sit next to your partner.”

The drawing of the names beings and the line seems to go by quite fast. I glance around the room and see girls already sitting by their partners, and surprisingly they all seem happy. I catch a glimpse of Harry out of the corner of my eye with Ginny next to him. Phew! At least I know that I won’t get stuck with him as my partner.

I turn my attention back to the line and I see that it’s Hermione’s turn. She timidly steps and sticks her hand into the hat. As she pulls a white slip of paper out and unfolds it, I see a huge smile cross her face. She saunters over to her desk, grabs her stuff, and then goes and takes a seat next to no other than Ron. No wonder she was so happy.

The sound of someone clearing their throat brings my attention back, and I see Mr.Slughorn standing in front of me with the hat outstretched.

I slowly reach my hand inside and feel around for a slip of paper. I finally find one, and as I open it my heart beat increases rapidly. I think god purposely wanted to annoy me. On the paper in thick black ink lay the name:

DRACO MALFOY

I let out a slight growl as I trudge back to my desk, pick up my bag, and head over to the lab desk where Malfoy sits.

He smiles and winks at me as I take a seat next to him. Stupid man whore. I roll my eyes and turn my attention to Mr.Slughorn. He has an evil smile on his face and says,

“Now, I want no complaining from any of you. Got it?”

We all nod our heads and he continues.

“I want all of you to make amortentia and whatever group gets it right will receive an actual bottle of it. Alright? Any questions? No, get started then. You have until the end of the period.”

I sigh and begin to read the directions out of the book. It says to add one drop of asphodel, so I reach over and when I got to grab the container, a hand collides with mine.

I feel sparks go off and my head snaps up in Malfoy’s direction. He has the same shocked expression in his eyes, but a smirk set on his face.

I quickly break my gaze with him and go back to working while I now have many questions running through my mind.

Where the hell did that shock come from?

I have never had that happen before. Ever. I mean I have never particularly had a boyfriend before, but still.

A LITTLE WHILE LATER…………….

Stupid arse-hole. He thinks that he needs to control everything.

I had been following the steps in the book, and then Malfoy decides that he suddenly wants to help.

I see him glance down at his book before throwing in a few ingredients. I let him alone for a couple of minutes before I decide to help.

He just smile and tells me that he has it. I believe him until the unexpected happens. I hear a really loud gurgling noise come from the cauldron, and this worries me.

I lean up and over the pot with Malfoy, who seems to hear the sound too and then BOOM! Let’s just say that he both got wet.

Sometime during the making of the potion, Malfoy put one too many drops of something and it must have reacted with another ingredient.

I should have know that this would happen. I guess I had just hoped for a good outcome, but of course that didn’t happen.

“Bloody hell Malfoy. What did you do?”

He looks over at me in shock and says,

“Do not yell at me. I don’t know what I did wrong and whatever it is, it was a mistake.”

“Yeah. A big mistake. I’m all wet now.”

I hear him slightly chuckle before he says,

“That’s what she said.”

Ugh! Freaking pig.

“Seriously? Can you not be nasty for five minutes?”

“Hey! I did go for five minutes and that was a hell of a long time for me. Being an ass is just part of my nature.”

This time I let out a laugh of my own and say,

“So I have noticed.”

amortentia= Love Potion

asphodel=A type of plant liquid used in the making of amortentia