<19>:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Dedicated to:

xxgoth_girlxx

Shout outs to:

tezza699

vampura

splendidprincess

Emolover1492

pixie0liscious

I do not own the characters in this story, only Laila, who is my own creation. All rights go to J. K. Rowling. However, this story is copyrighted, therefore it is illegal to steal my work. Please follow the laws and be courteous.

If this is short, I'm sorry. I am writing from my iPod so. Also sorry for any mistakes I'm spelling and grammar, again, no spell check. I hope this is good. Let me know.

:To Love A Death Eater://Draco Malfoy Love Story\\

Chapter 19

"It all started the day that your mother and myself met. It was my seventh year, the last year as you know, and the only thing on my mind was achieving the ultimate dream. I never wanted a woman in my life but when she appeared, my dreams changed.", Tom states with a smile. I can see that he is remembering the olden days by the look on his face. He is actually smiling. Who knew that the Dark Lord had feelings? I sure didn't. He doesn't seem evil at all to tell you the truth.

"She looked like an angel. Very much like yourself. Almost the same to be honest. Her blonde curly hair,red lips,high cheek bones, and those green eyes were to die for. She was perfect for me, except for the fact that she was a Gryffindor and the headmasters daughter."

My eyes widen at this new piece of information. Professor Dumbledore had a daughter?! And she was my mother?! How much more surprising information am I going to get? I don't think my life has ever been so messed up.

"Surprised?", he asks with a slight laugh.

"Sort of. I mean, Professor has never mentioned anything about having a daughter, but yet he did tell me that he did mention something about being rather close to you during your years at Hogwarts."

"Yes. You are right. We were rather close for quite sometime. Partially because of Megan, your mother, and then because I needed to be close to him so that I could go through with my plan."

"To kill him."

A gasp comes out of my mouth and I stare at him with wide eyes. He ours his hands up as if to surrender and says,

"Please don't think of me sweetie. I have a very good reason for my actions."

Cocking my head to the side, I sit up in the edge of my seat and listen. I, Laila Maddox, and about to find out the Dark Lords hidden secrets.

"A long time ago, my father and Dumbledore had gone to school with one another. My father, being a Slytherin of course, was a bad boy. He, much like myself, lived for a thrill and the feeling of accomplishment. He, also like myself, managed to fall hard for a Gryfinndor. She was perfect. I can remember my mother very clearly. Her name was Sarah; she had light brown, almost blonde hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. Her voice was that of an angels. She loved my father very much but there was also somebody else very much in love with her. Can you guess who that someone is?"

Only one named flashed through my mind. Dumbledore.

"Dumbledore.", I say quietly as I rearrange myself so that I can hear more easily.

"Yes; Dumbledore. He was the ladies man of Gryfinndor and had all of the girls after him, except my mother. My father was the same way as him with the ladies, but my father was only concerned about my mother."

He pauses for a moment and closes his eyes. He makes almost like a weeping noise and I feel bad. Having to deal with memories is a horrible thing. Trust me, I know. He is crying because of something Dumbledore did. You know, Dumbledore had always crept me out in the first place.

I reach out a hand touch his shoulder, for comfort. He touches my hand with his and smiles before speaking.

"I'm quite alright dear. Anyway, Dumbledore tried so hard to get with my mother but failed. Once he found out that my mother was pregnant, he basically went crazy almost. It took a good two months until he returned to his normal self. Well, almost normal. After all of that, he would always walk around and not talk very much. It wasn't until a few months later that my father had noticed him following my mother."

He pauses once again and looks at me.

"Are you following along alright?"

I simply nod and he continues.

"He would follow her from class to class, bother her in their common room, write love notes to her. All sorts of stuff. My mother, of course being worried, told my father and he confronted Dumbledore. When Dumbledore then found out about my mother's pregnancy, he went crazy. He threatened my father with death, but my father wasn't scared. He had been born with dark magic inside of him and could handle himself just fine. Nothing could have beat the elder wand though. Dumbledore attacked and killed my father in an instant. My father had no chance. Dumbledore was too quick."

I can feel my eyebrow scrunch up some as I try to imagine Dumbledore in battle. He doesn't seem like the kind that would harm someone, but I guess that isn't true.

"My mother had finished school and then raised me on my own. She died when I was 11 and then I was sent to an orphanage soon after. I can remember not talking at all for a long while. That was until Dumbledore come to visit me. Yes, he come to orphanage and from there I went to Hogwarts. At the ripe age of only 11, I already knew of the dark magic inside of me and I could use very well. I wanted to kill Dumbledore the moment that I saw him, but I didn't. I had to think of a plan. When your mother and I had met and then fell for one another, I was so happy. Until I met her father. He knew who I was and I could see the hate in his eyes every time that I was with Morgan. When he found out that she was pregnant with you, he Harper on her for months about falling for a Slytherin but gave up once we moved away. Well, to be honest, I had thought that he was done but I guess not. He would send letter after letter to your mother and she soon become increasingly stressed. She was a mess because her father no longer considered her as his daughter. I tried to comfort her but that didn't help. By the time that you were born, she was almost all skin and bone. Your birth was too much on her body and she died soon after."

"What happened with me though? Why did you send me to be with other people?"

"I had kept you until you were about five and then I knew that I had to get you somewhere safer. I erased your memory and then sent you to the orphanage. I had a bad future planned and I didn't want you to be harmed. After I knew that you were safe, I put my plan in action. First it had been about Dumbledore but then it soon become more. I needed to get rid of all persons closest to him."

"Harry Potter.", I bluer out and them cover my mouth. He laughs and nods his head.

"Yes. Indeed. Harry Potter; the boy wonder. I despise that kid. He acts as if he is un-defeat able and Dumbledore is the same way. I began my army of followers and it has taken until now for my plan to finally follow through. They both soon will be gone. My father deserves to see, well know in heart, that Dumbledore is out of power."