IMPORTANT INFO (Updated November 5 2021)

PLEASE READ THIS AND USE THIS TO REFER TO LATER IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BOOK. I WILL UPDATE THIS AS TIME GOES ON SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REREAD THIS EVERY TIME I UPDATE TO AVOID MISSING IMPORTANT INFO.

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything except Katherine Kyle, Felix Kyle, some other minor character and parts of the plot. Young Justice is owned by DC Comics and Warner Bros. This book is purely fanfiction. It is made by a fan for fans. If you have further questions or want to go into further discussion about this please message me privately.

BOOK 1: This book is book 2 in my Catgirl series. You can start by reading this book if you want to, but if you want to start at the beginning you can find Catgirl book 1 on my account.

MY OC, KATHERINE: Katherine is my own character and I worked really hard on her so please do not copy her! Alternatively, if you believe I have copied Katherine (I've been accused of this before) I would like to repeat that I created her from scratch. Any similarities between my OC and another are most likely just coincidence so please don't attack me or anyone else for it!

TRIGGER WARNINGS: I suffer from C-PTSD irl so I understand how upsetting triggers can be. When doing the final edit of this book I will make sure any common triggers are there at the start of the chapter so you know what to expect. This may potentially spoil the chapter you're reading, so don't look at the TW's unless you need to, if you don't want to risk spoiling the book.

AGE RATING: This book is intended for a teen-young adult audience so if you are under the age of 15 please get a parent/guardian to approve you reading this, for your own safety and wellbeing. I am not responsible for anyone under the age of 15 reading this book without a parent/guardian approving it.

EDITING: I have finished writing this book and am about to start the final edit of it. The only things that will be changed during this edit are spelling mistakes. If you've already read the book, or you have already started reading, please ignore any updates of chapters you have already read.

TIMELINE: The timeline for this book is still being edited. It will be posted soon.

ART: I am hoping to create art for this series but am yet to find the time to do so.

BOOK COVER: I made the book cover. The art used in the cover is my own.

UPLOAD SCHEDULE: I am no longer posting new chapters for this book as it's complete. The only updates you will see for this book after the Q&A and timeline have been posted will be chapters I've edited in my final edit of this book.

EDITING: Right now I am editing this book. I will try to get it over with as quickly as possible, but this book, much like the first, is a pretty big book. Please be patient with me!

BOOK 3: Currently, there is no official date for when I plan to release the third book of this series. I am thinking Jan 1st 2022, but that isn't official, just a rough date. I will make an update here when I have a more official date so stay tuned for that!