From Day 1

It started from day one, when Nightmare was building up his crew to, in a sense, 'Conquer The Underground'. He gathered all of those who he thought would be enough to reach his level of standards, and in the end, he ended his Search with Four Other Sans'. He brought them all to his mansion in the middle of the woods in a vacant AU to see how good they are and how good they would be. These three Sans' were very full of potential and made him smile every time they..Impressed him. And soon after he would tell them that they could stay with him or stay at their current house and wake up at a certain time to meet up. But in the end, they all decided to stay and sleep in the mansion, since they individually made the argument that they didn't want to have to wake up early- Super Early in the morning to have to come to the mansion..which is incidentally, in the middle of no where! But, they didn't want to make that much of a fuzz about it, each of the, getting a little bit of a yelling at because of that same thing- But, Nightmare made sure not to bring up the others.

So, eventually, the next week after, he introduced everyone to each other. They were of course, honestly confused at this notion and sudden..'slight intrusion', but once they got to know each other and talked to each other, the all came to the same common ground..that Nightmare was the main person that brought them there all for the same reasoning. They didn't tell everything about each other, of  course wanting to keep secrets and secrets about Secrets and everything else involved, but then again, they didn't want to get into any details.

So, as they all became..'Acquainted', Nightmare gave them a task the next day- or in other words, he wanted to Train his group of boys to see what all they had and what all they had, Skill Wise of course. He took the four to a certain room in the mansion that was of pure white and had nothing but white in it. They four were very confused by this, looking around at this..scene- it honestly blinded them once Nightmare first opened the door and they entered, Nightmare haven slipped some shades in with him to block his eyes/Eye from the blindness, leaving the floor displeased and jealous.

But it wasn't long enough before things got started

"Okay Boys! This room is a simulation room, and i'm pretty sure you have heard of these before! So!, to go into brief but long detail, this room, and I, will be testing you! Meaning that I will be testing, observing and watching what all you can do against each other!
I will be watching for: 
Skill! 
Speed! 
Endurance! 
Balance! 
Stability
!
And most importantly and crucially!
Power and Strength!
These are all of the things that I will be testing you on! Now!, as you know, a room like this is a simulation, meaning once I press this button, all of us will be put in a state in where we take no damage! Well, you do, but, your wound will heal almost instantly, so you have nothing to worry about! Secondly, any damage you do to the floor, walls or ceiling, it will instantly heal as if nothing happened. SO!! I wish all of you the best of luck, and remember, this is only a test! I'm not choosing favorites!"

Nightmare said, sitting on a throne in the room as he pressed a button, the room soon bursting into big squares that, if you looked closely, there were even smaller squares in it. It was then when Nightmare said the order of what they were going in.

(628 Words)