Dust - Trauma

As Dust woke up, he saw that he was in a very dark room, looking around slowly while his vision was extremely blurry, finding it quite hard to breath at the moment. He was about to sit up when a sharp pain shot through half his body, giving a breathless yelp as he gripped to his arm, as it was the cause of most of that pain. With his eyes closed tight, he opened them slowly, the darkened room now being in the image of a Forest. His eyes widened, as his vision was crystal clear, looking around quickly to be sure that there was nothing around him..as he remembered what this forest was.

Once he saw that the coast was clear, he looked up towards the air and took in the deepest breath he possibly could, being released shakily and quite quickly, gripping his arm more from feeling another sharp pain into it. It was only small but still painful, being as fast to enter and exit like a bullet whizzing past your face on a  missed course of dramatic action.

And so, looking down towards the ground- He jumped back quickly onto his rear once his eyes landed on a certain color in the snow. He scooted back the moment his butt planted on the snow beneath him, going far back enough for his back to come into contact with a tree, now breathing harshly and more than quickly now. 

Once again, he saw the color red in the snow, as it was fresh. It was surrounding a dusting corpse, having the clothes of his brother and the scarf of him too..as it was also coated in the color red. His bro seemed to still be moving though, his head rising to look at Dust..his expression bringing more fear into Dust's eyes, expression..and even bringing tears to his eyes.He had a smile on his face, as it was warm but small, tears going down his cheeks slowly and..looking as if they were burning his cheeks.

Dust's eyes widened more, doing so slowly..his hand raising over his mouth as he stared. He saw that his brother had opened his mouth to say something, as he did so..but he couldn't hear him for some reason..but he thought to himself that what he said might have been bad so this made his tears start to roll down his own cheeks. Papyrus then said something else, as he still couldn't hear him, not even able to read his lips, but..finding that he could feel what he was saying..his tears finding no end to getting hotter. .or colder..?

A hand was then rested on Dust's shoulder, causing his breathing to immediately stop and his eyes to go blank. He very slowly raised his head to look at who it was that did so.

He immediately tried to scramble to his feet to run away, only to be grabbed harshly by both of his ankles and crash down to the snow heavily- But the snow somehow changed into..well, concrete, causing him to go slightly lightheaded and crack his skull quite heavily. He was then slammed back down onto the ground harshly by the thing that was holding him by his ankles, now being on his back, giving a loud yell of pain in doing so. His vision was extremely blurry by this point, coughing up blood and trying his best to see who was doing this to him, but only ever able to see pitch black darkness around him. 

"TeLl Me WhY yOu did IT BrotHEr!!"

He demanded, Dust's eyes widening like before, still being blank as the tears were going down his cheeks faster now, haven stopped the moment he felt that hand. Looking up towards the facade that could only be described as his Brother..or at least what he thought was him.

He saw that his eyes were oozing of a dark substance, along with his mouth oozing of the same. His eyes were widened and his mouth was opened to such a degree that it seemed almost..supernatural. His grip on his ankles were so tight that it felt like Dust's ankles could snap at any given moment in this unlimited span of time.

Dust, being in his own Dream, was scared for his life-

"WHY DID YOU DO IT!?!"

His body was then thrown at such a tremendous speed and pressure that he could barely move his arms to lift them in front of him for just in case. But this didn't need to be done as he exited the darkness and crashed directly into a wall of knives, being of the same length and sharpness that he used to kill Papyrus with. It took a moment for him to realize this, slowly looking down at his body to see them, the blood then slowly finding its way up his body and out of his mouth..the one knife that struck him where it hurt more being the one that was where his soul would be.

His blood was trailing its way down his chin, down his neck and soon down his collar bone, but no blood was escaping the wound that he had in his chest, which puzzled him enough. This being besides the point, he was able to feel the pain most in his chest, slowly guiding his hands to it- It instantly expanded in size the moment he touched it. The sharpened side was sitting at the halfway point of his stomach, the flattened part was sitting at his collar bone now, his eyes being widely blank now.

Coughing up blood, he couldn't hold it back anymore, his body starting to shake from holding it back so much. His head leaned back with his eyes closing very tightly very slowly, his faded eye-lights that appeared rolled back all the way, with his mouth opening in one manner.

And so..in that moment..Dust gripped the knife violently, to the point where his knuckles became an Off-White..

..As he then let out a blood curdling scream..

(Exactly 1,000 Words)