Separate Missions - Killer

Killer landed in his AU, falling out of a tree with a groan. He was very caught off guard by this, not fully understanding why he just appeared in the sky of this AU. The trees were very tall though, as they were tall enough and thivk enough to break his fall a little more, so, that was nice. After thinking about it for a moment though, he decided to stand, only evr bumping his head on a thick branch when he wasn't even fully standing, causing him to squat and grab his head in pain quickly. Cursing to himself under his breath, he simply rubbed the pain away the best he could, looking up to see what was going on- he saw nothing but branches at the level that he was at. He couldn't even stand completey at the level that they were at, as these branches were a child's level, but a few inchest higher at least. 
So, cursing to himself again from a simple and very thick branch hitting him out of nowhere, he tried to navigate himself out of this forestry, being as cautious as he could be.  -It didn't tale long for him to find a light from the brush, now able to stand completely unlike before. He made his way there quickly, about to finally leave this unintentional sense of torture- only to ram forehead first into another branch, making him fall back quickly. "What the Hell!!" He could have SWORN that branch wasn't there at first, looking up to see that it was there, above him as if it was always there. Killer groaned deeply, rubbing his forehead with both his hands like a child, knowing that he would have a brusie there later.  And on the top of his head.

- EvergreenTale -

Killer was walking down a trail now, looking around him in pure fascination and awe at what he was seeing. There was nothing but trees around him, along with a few bushes here and there, with the trees being sio tall that he could only say that they were as tall as Nightmare's Mansion, maybe even bigger. The trees and bushes were of the prettiest green that he has ever seen. So green that it felt like he was looking at trees that could produce the prettiest of gemstones.
He's walked up to and looked at a branch and its leaves multiple times while walking on the trail. When he did so, he could see that he could almost see through the leaves. Also, these leaves were either so big or so small that they were either bigger than your head, and bigger, or smaller than your pinky, or smaller. But, if he was to focus harder than he was/would, he could almost see the photosynthesis that was happening within the leaves. Said process seemed like every single cell was giving off a soft speck of a beautiful green light- the rotations and process of Synthese was just so..breathtaking for Killer.  And for Killer, that's saying something.
He would get off the trail and look at the Evergreen around him like a child looking out towards the ocean, or just being curious and wanting to ask questions, and/or just look at something while admiring its beauty. He couldn't belive that he was in a place like this, as it was giving him second thoughts about things. 

The place was too beautiful to just..destroy. It was also too beautiful to take the people away from. .if there was anyone in this AU to begin with. He's been looking around for a good minute now, and he hasn't seen anyone, anything, or anyone who just so happened to just pop up out of nowhere. The trees, the Evergreen, the Everything just looked too..Beautiful to even remotely or intentionally hurt. 

With that thought in the air on a borderline, Killer walked further ahead, only to stop once he got to a literal crossroad. Looking ahead of him, he saw that there were three trails before him, which were equally as beautiful as the Greenery before him. 

Trail 1:
A Forestry of Seafoam Green.

Trail 2:
A Forestry of Shamrock.

Trail 3:
A Forestry of Spring Green.

-

(This is the time that you, the Reader, gets to choose which Trail Killer gets to go down. A good interactive moment between the Reader, and the Story. Choose Wisely, hehe)