Matches - Error vs Dust

- Dust Sans -

- Dust Sans -

Dust is one of the ones that didn't have much luck in his AU either, or should he say that he was the bad luck in his- or he became the bad luck in his AU. Chara was the first, but then he thought that he could stop her..he thought so..and in the end, he ended up killing his Brother in the process. He cried with a smile on his face, and his Brother said good bye to him with a smile o his face,,which in turn made him cry more, but with a smile on his face, which in turn made him feel more bad. But, not too long after, he started to hear voices, they had the same tone of voice as Papyrus did, just as cheery. And come to find out, later one night while looking into a puddle formed from rain, he saw the face of his Brother, and..it looked very sinister. The only thing that he could see that was a part of him now was his head along with his scarf, and highly sharpened glove-covered fingertips. His eyes widened in that moment- but soo after seeing this, he began to hear his voice more and more, telling him to go and kill, and that it was the only way to become stronger. So he did after a couple of days of trying to tel him now, practically and literally screaming at him that he wouldn't.

But it wasn't long before he decided to do so, haven given into his insanity by that point, not really caring for his own well being anymore at that time. He still doesn't, and thinks that it is nothing but others say just to bring themselves down a little. Either that or it is for real and not just a saying. Other than that, Dust thought that nothing really mattered anymore, and that he was actually getting somewhere from doing what he was doing. The spirit of his Now dead brother telling him that it was okay, and that what he was doing was right, saying that he was doing this for a cause. But..it didn't feel right, a small part of him thought that it wasn't right, and wanted to somehow stop himself from killing innocent people for the Death of a Human that was also doing no good. .but his own self wouldn't listen, as if he was tuning himself out just for the heck of it all.

The one thing that he once always stood by was not having violence in his AU, and not bing the one that caused it or being apart of it for Pleasurable gain. And yet, here he is now, murdering and killing innocent monsters for the sake of saving his AU..or at least..that he was trying to do.
Everyone he once knew are now dead..and it it's his fault- those last 50 resets were his fault- he wanted so bd to kill a human that was killing others that he knew and once held dear, that he was willing to do the same for the sake of the- although...the first 10 resets where he had to kill felt like Actual H#ll, and he wished that he never did it. But after the next 15..he didn't feel so bad..and he just made himself feel more bad from his thoughts of it not being bad- haven convinced himself that what he was doing was good, and that it was for good, for the saving of those he held close, held dear, loved very much and would honestly never let go..

"..It's okay for you to do this.."
"..Nothing bad will happen to yo after.."
"..I promise, Brother.."

He broke..

..But he was honestly already broken

-

Dust doesn't talk much since he thought that no one wanted to know about his past..he too thought that his own past was tragic and wrong, but he never really wanted to bring it up, nor did he want others to bring it up, as it would cause him Great and Painful flashbacks back to that time.
But, other than that, he too could've been called a Doppelganger for the Classic Sans, as he looked just like him. He did, except he wore actually shoes, and his demeanor was a little 'Off' if you took a closer look at him. But unlike Classic Sans, he has a secret that he doesn't want anyone to know about, he doesn't want to tell anyone about it even if it were to cost him or someone else life, he still wouldn't.
And also like Classic, he keeps to himself and will bother you if you bother him fist, this being if he/ his Brother wants to 'Play' with you first that is.

-| "FIGHT!!" |-

Error was now a little peeved from his Fight with Horror, immediately summoning his strings to try and captivate Dust, but Dust simply vanished the moment even one of them reached his vicinity. Error's eyes widened along with everyone else, their eyes darting around the place like little baby hawks with the mother hawk- only for Error to then be poked in the face by a Very sharp knife, which cut right through his cheek like butter. Error's eyes widened exponentially, his eyes going blank with 'ErROr's starting to fill them and his body starting to glitched in the same words, a bar then appearing beside his head that said 'ReEBoOTinG'. Dust simply smirked, walking away with a satisfied smile. Everyone, including Nightmare were in shock at this, a smile coming to his face that he couldn't hide anymore.

Horror couldn't help but stare at Dust as he went to a corner, sitting down in that corner with the same smile on his face..his eye staying on him until it went blank from him sudden;t appearing in front of him, looking visibly annoyed. His expression saying everything he needed to know, looking down rather quickly..but watching him walk away out of the corner of his eye.

'..What..was that..feeling..?' - Horror Thought..confused..

(1025 Words)