Break - Kesshō-Tale

After a while of picking apples, having three bags full of each, they all began to make their ways back to where Nightmare would be. Where they found him was in his office of course, but..indulging in something that would make anyone's face hot. His face held one of pleasure, one that the four Members had never seen. His shirt/jacket was up, exposing his ribs and spine, along with his tentacles being tame on the surface of the desk. He didn't notice them though, biting his lip with a groan while telling the person under the desk to 'Keep Going~ You know how long it takes for your "Treat~"'. As he said this too, his head went back in pleasure, knowing how to 'Talk' to this specific person.
Dust simply motion of them to rest the bags next to the door- quickly and Quietly leaving after doing so. Once they were in the kitchen, they began to make themselves something to eat in pure silence. Horror felt as though his eyes was Violated, Killer and Error felt Horrified, while Dust was trying his best to forget it already, having to stand close to someone to try and have some support. And that person was none-other-then Horror. He could feel the shock and fear radiating off of him, so he decided to stand with him to..show him comfort or something. Horror..enjoyed it, even looking down intently at the food in his hands, pausing in place for a moment. 'why are you standing so close all of a sudden?' Horror asked to himself internally, not even able to look at the skeleton beside him.

- 30 Minutes Later -

- | "I recently found a new AU. I came across it on my own and, I was very surprised with it. Since the four of you have satisfied me with what you have brought back, I will allow us all to have break for now. I will even introduce you to your new mate of the team. But that is only when we get there, understand?"

Nightmare said this with a soft but stern voice, his expression being as stern as it always is. The four nodded softly to what Nightmare had said, as they were rather excited with where they were about to go. Nightmare ask one of his tentacles to swipe away at the air next him, the line of a portal forming as a portal itself slowly opened. The four of them had never seen their Boss open a portal before, being surprised at how he did so. - | "Let's go. This place, I think, is my favorite AU, heh" | -, Nightmare said once more as he entered into his own portal, not waiting for the four of them. Dust, Horror, Killer and Error looked to each other for a moment. .before shrugging and slowly making their way through the portal. Killer first, then Error, then Horror, then Dust. 

When the four of them appeared on the other end..their eyes widened and went blank in shock.

D-don't Tell..!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara