Separate Missions - Error II

He pinned Ink to the floor by his feet to his arms, looking down at him with a crazed look. "Aww, what happened to all of that talk about how you would defeat me, and make sure that evil and negativity won't make it through to the surface, eh? I thought you said that you Would defeat me, no matter what" Error was simply toying with Ink by this point , who was fighting to get from underneath Error, grunting heavily. Error's crazed smile got a little wider, getting off of but wrapping his strings around Ink tightly and quickly, raising him up in the air slowly. "L-let me go you mean man!!" Ink yelled, trying to get out of the strings.
"I don't think I want to. I have to bring you back to my Boss, and I'm not leaving here empty handed like I did before" Error's face became more filled with anger and annoyance, bringing Ink close to him, being face to face with him. Ink looked into his eyes, still struggling. "W-well it's not my fault that you got caught off guard by my special attack. You were so stuck in your head that you just fell to the ground like a stack of bags of sand" Ink had a smug look on his face, Error able to tell that he was holding back laughter. He became more annoyed by this, but..he decided that he would join the game to, squeezing Ink in his strings "Even in a situation that you might die in, you still want to hold onto the quirkiness..and I think I quite like it" Error's expression softened, as his grip on Ink kind of softened as well.
Ink's eyes widened, trying his best not to blush. "Really? You like the way I crack jokes?" Ink asked, also trying his best to not let a smile come to his face from the happiness that was festering up within. Error gave a nod, smirking internally. "Of course. I think Dream and Blue would need that quirkiness as well, don't you think?" Ink's eyes widened more when he heard this, the happiness being replaced immediately by fear and worry for his friends. "...What did you do to them?" 

Ink's tone became noticeably serious, Error smirking widely. "Hmm..let's just say that..Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but now its time for you to go" What Error said confused Ink, but that confusion wasn't able to set in, due to the fact that he was thrown with great might by Error and his strings. Ink crashed into trees, tree branches, and even, sadly, hit a bird as he was flying through the air. He kept going until he hit one last tree that he couldn't break through, being the 30th tree that he would come into contact with. He crashed against it harshly, black blood exiting his mouth, as he came crashing down to the ground. 
His body was battered and bruised like no other, his whole body from head to two being cracked, with only his arms, legs and ribs being shattered. So, effectively, he was laying on the ground, bleeding out with almost a broken body. "Aww, I thought for sure that you would pass out immediately from that. I guess you are more durable  than you look" Error said this with a cheer in his voice, squatting down to get a closer look at Ink. He smirked at how he was in such a state that his body wasn't en trembling from how much sudden trauma that he was put through, Ink wanting to say something but, he couldn't. Slowly, he had fainted, from the pain, and from loss of too much blood. "Heh, that's more like it" Error then picked Ink up over his shoulder, not caring to get his supplies/weapons. "Time to meet your friends~"