Mission 2 - AU Take Over

It was a good while until Nightmare had tasked the crew to do another mission, as he was starting to lose faith in them to a degree by this point. He told them something without telling them, as they took this into account, vowing to a least bring something back, or even make a dent into this new opportunity. So, with this in mind, they both decided to make their way back to Nightmare's home AU, doing so without their 'So Called' 'Captain'.
Error, Killer and Horror then appeared in Nightmare's home AU, is the same exact spot as before. All three of them looked to each other, still pondering on how they should approach things- well..this was until they heard kids yelling and screaming from a far. They took the opportunity and began to quickly make their way to where they were, jumping through the trees like before so they wouldn't easily be noticed. Once they passed a specific tree, Horror stopped, looking at that three in particular. He saw that it had blood on it, along with a hold that went deep into it. It was so deep that it almost went out the other side of the tree. Seeing this, made him remember what Dust had told them, as he then, in one instance, caught up to Killer and Error, who were still jumping through trees. 
The moment he appeared beside the both of them, Error and Killer immediately felt a chill go up their spines, a harsh chill. They both looked to him and saw that..he just wasn't himself. His Blood Red eye was slightly widened, showing that he was starting to get riled up- but that wasn't the only thing that they saw -if anything they could feel something that Dust gave off when they first met, and started to 'Train' against each other. This inevitably made another chill go up their spines, looking to each other in mild cautiousness and ever so slight worry, but they didn't say anything about it.

Other than this, they stopped high in a tree, looking down at the ground while Horror was huffing heavily, drool going down his chin now. They saw that kids were playing with Dream and Blue, as all of them had smiles on their faces. They were playing with a ball, seemingly playing kickball at the sight of it. But, this fun was then interrupted when Blue had went to Dream and whispered something to him, Dream nodding as he apologetically told the kids that they were going to have to stop for the day. They got considerably upset but, they understood, calling the game off for the day, 10-15.
As they all made their ways back to the village, some bragging while others were taking it, Horror summoned his axe, about to stroke with no mercy. Killer and Error had to stop him before he did anything, the kids haven not yet left completely. 'Don't go down there yet you hothead..! We have yet to know what they could do..!', Error whispered yelled to Horror, taking the axe from him in the next moment.

"Come on down you three! We know you are here already!" Dream said, summoning his arrow, Blue summoning his staff to accommodate. And..with this being said, Horror had suddenly disappeared and reappeared in front of Dream, immediately grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, and slamming him against a tree, earning a groan-like-yelp in response. "What did do to Dust?" He asked, his axe appearing in his hand again- Blue tried going for his rescue but, he was stopped when Error had picked him up with his stings, rendering him useless..for the moment.
"H-he threatened the AU just by coming here! So, me being a protector of the AUs', I figured I should do my duties and prote- AGh!!" Dream exclaimed, as he was slammed up against the tree again, this time with a lot more force. "So that means you attacked first, R i g h t?" Horror asked again, a lot more venom in his voice now. This sent a hidden shiver down Dream's spine, but he gripped onto Horror's wrist roughly, looking him dead in the eyes with a smirk. "As a Protector, yeah. You got a problem with that?" He asked. Admit-ably, Horror's eye was already dilated, but this answer only made it do so more, giving a long inhale. . .and then a long exhale. . .before slamming Dream down in the ground in the field where Error and Killer were, effectively making small-medium cracks in the ground. This in turn made Dream give a small and tiny squeal before slowly laying limp on the ground, as he was knocked unconscious by just this one action. "Dream!!"

Blue called out, still trying his best to get free of Error's strings, even summoning his GB to fire at Error. But, that didn't happen, as the moment he summoned his GB, Error wrapped his strings around Blue's soul, and squeezed tightly- not too tight to kill him, but tight enough to knock him unconscious as well. With this being done, Blue had almost immediately coughed up blood, his GB popping into smoke, as he slowly slumped over in non-conscious. 
By this point, Horror wanted to let off some steam, but didn't know What since he knocked his punching bag unconscious instantly. He let out an annoyed and angered screech, going to a tree and punching it- Error's and Killer's eyes widened when they saw that the tree had fallen down to the ground, all being left but a stump.

"Well..I see someone is excited~"