Separate Missions - H&D

By the time the group had made their way back home, Nightmare was coming up wiyh a plan. Since they now had Dream and Blue held hostage, he figured that it was about time that they go and get Ink.
He pretty much knew that the only person that was correct and worthy for the task of capturing him would be Error, considering how their reputations are as their won respective 'Gods'. Sure, Error might by the Negative of a 'God', but he could still kill him if he wanted, as he doesn't even call him the name and title of other AU's who have seen his work. Ink is the same, as he calls him by that name on occasion, but all of those occasions are when Ink is in a..'Split Mindstate'. Just thinking about it sends sins down Error's spine. But, with that aside, Nightmare ordered Error to go and capture Ink, as he also wanted him to do something else but, he would tell if he was successful in his mission. He told Horror and Dust to go and conquore an AU, while he told Killer to do the same, sending him solo because the AU hew was sending him to wouldn't be and shouldn't be that big of an issue for him. However, Nightmare himself, along woth Cross ha some other business to attend to.

Before they all split up though, he gave the three of them their coordinates beforehand, as Horror and Dust were now making their way to their AU now. Killer doing the same, while Error already knew exactly where Ink was, a big smirk on his face. 

-Horror and Dust ; SnowfallTale-

Horror and Dust then stepped out of their portal, immediately being greeted with the overwhelming strength and force of snow, and its sudden componets. They had to quickly huncker themselves down by hugging themselves tight, simply looking around to see where they even were.
To put it longingly short, the Duo were in an AU called SnowfallTale, the AU where there is no such thing as a sky, no such thing as the sight of ground, and no such thing as the visual intake of color. This was just an exaggeration of course but, this is what it was actually like if someone from outside teh AU was to visit.
As the Duo looked around with squinted eyes, not even able to open their eyes completely, they saw nothing but the rushing and storming of snow, and the color white. The snowfall was so thick and so rapif that this was the only visual color they coudl see. The trees were so covered that you coudln't even tell if they were trees or not. All you could see was pillars and pillars of snow that went up, with some tiny speckles of what looked like the color green if you were to get close enough to see. Besides that though, these Snow covered Tree Plllars stretched on and on and on and on, until they both noticed that they were at the very beginning of where you first start to even get to actual place, known as Snowdin. In this case, Horror suggested and made a(n) hypothesis that the people of this AU would literally be 'Snowed In' compared to the regular and teh original 'Undertale', as the name of said location is just there as a gag. Yes, that is the name, but it seems more like a gag name then anything to Horror. Dust came down to the same conclusion as he thought about it. .until he started to have the feeling that he coudln't feel his legs anymore.

Quickly looking down, he saw that the snow that was slowly and slowly covering them, was literally at the hips, very slowly rendering their legs out of commision the more they stood there. Dust for once began to freak out, quickly telling Horror to hurry. 

So now, at least 2 or even 3 hours later, the both of them were in an hotel in Snowdin, knocking out the monsters that they encounted on the way- and yes, even the shopkeeper girl After they bought some things from her.
They were now either sitting on a bed, or laying on the bed, bundled up in blankest while their shows were in the corner, being absolutely filled with snow from outside. They had their current hostages in a separete room, tied down while they were unconscious on the floor.  The both of them were shivering in their respective places, having themselves bundled up tightly, their teeth chattering like those bind up teeth toys, as they were finding it hard to gain self control right now.

"G-g-g-god d-d-dammit..! B-b-Boss should h-h-have told u-us about t-t-this..!" Horror said, holding back a violent sneeze. "y-..y-y-you know h-he woudln't d-d-do that. H-he doesn't c-c-c-care enough t-t-to tell us s-s-something like t-this beforehand, h-heh" Dust said afterwards, looking to Horror, seeing how bad he was shaking. Horror looked to him as well, seeing how bad he was shaking as well. They both stayed looking at each other for a little bit, Horror slowly accumulating a blush, while Dust had a thought that made him hold back a smirk, looking back up towards the ceiling. "H-h-however..I-i guess y-y-you were right about e-everyo-one being in their h-houses" Dust said this so the situation wouldn't be too awkward, though it confused him as to why he would do this anyway. Horror gave a low smile, looking away with more of a blush, his own behavior giving him second-hand embarrasement, having to hide in the blanket that he was wrapped in. Dust chuckled from this, closing his eyes slowly, wanting to get some sleep for later.   As they had a busy day ahead of them.