Failure

"H-holy crap, Dude..!" Horror quite literally almost yelled, quickly catching Dust before he could fall to the ground, holding him up as he wrapped his arm around around his own shoulders, holding him close so he could lean on him for support. Error and Killer simply looked on in worry, not really sure of what to do at the moment. Horror tried his best to hold Dust up on his feet, but he was very close to falling to the ground, his eyes simply closing and opening as his clothes continued to become stained with his own blood, soon dripping to the grass.
"W-we have to get him back now!" Horror couldn't help but yell in order in this moment, not really caring that the desperation was starting to show. The only person that had enough sufficient magic to really form a portal was Error- he did so with a snap of his fingers, Horror and Dust going in first while Horror was still holding him close, going as far as to hold Dust bridal style.

Once through, he saw that they were in the middle of the forest somewhere, his eyes widening, turning to Error once he came through as well, Killer following. Once his eyes landed on him in return, he knew exactly what his face asked. He simply gave a shrug, an apologetic one but, also saying 'You knew this already'. Coming to terms with this, he turned and began to dash towards he mansion, leaving Killer and Error behind without saying anything. The two had to catch up to him quickly before he had gotten too far out of their sights, but he was so fast that he got lost in the trees and bush almost five minutes in of trying to chase after him. None the less, they kept making their way to the mansion as well, assuming that Horror would get there before they would anyway.
This assumption was a correct one as well, Horror busting through the doors 15 minutes while Dust was still in his arms, being able to feel that his body was getting colder and colder by the second.

As he quickly began to make his way to his room, Nightmare stopped in, asking him what he was doing- he didn't hesitate to tell him what was happening and what had happened, in his perspective anyway. Nightmare gave a face if confusion and very Slight worry. It couldn't be detected. He gave a wave of his hand, telling him to keep going and doing what he was doing. Horror instantly did so, going and resting Dust on his bed before going to the bathroom to get a bandages, ointment and very sharp scissors. 
Coming back, he saw that Nightmare was in his room, hearing him ask what had happened on their mission. This, for a moment, had worried Horror, but it quickly became something good, going over to them and beginning to help Dust while he told his Boss what had happened.

"everything started out good..but then i was attacked by Dream out of no where, or at least it seemed that way. he. .he told me, or asked me what I was doing there and..I didn't say anything. Next thing I know, I get shot back again after i got shot back the first time. . i-it..didn' take long for me to lose my cool, thus being the time Blue came around. He protected Dream from me when i attacked back the first time, but. .that didn't stop me from throwing the both of them in the air with all of my might, h-heh.."

By the end of Dust's explanation of what happened, Horror was done bandaging him up. Not only that, but he had to strip him nude in order to do so, after doing so he put him  under the covers, telling him to stop talking and that he needs some rest. Nightmare agreeing with a nod, leaving Horror's room with a nasty aura about him. Horror on the other hand, he went after his Boss after Dust had fallen asleep, closing his door- only to be slammed against the wall by a tentacle. His widened eyes landed on Nightmare being directly face to face with him, having his tentacles in a piercing stance. "Why Didn't You Three Accompany Him For The Mission?"
Nightmare asked Horror in a cold tone, the tentacle that had a hold on him crushing him further against the wall, as he had to hold back the pain with a grip onto the appendage, letting out a sharp exhale. "H-he told us t-to stay back..! H-he a-also wanted to go f-first to c-check..!" He spoke in a wheeze-like tone, truing his best to not show the pain in his expression and tone, even though the air in his skeletal-nonexistent lungs was being pushed out forcefully.

Nightmare calmed down his assault, removing his appendage swiftly and forcefully, leaving Horror to fall to the floor and gasp for him, grasping his stomach heavily with both hands. "Alright Well, Next Time, You Accompany Him  Even If He Tells You Not To, You Got That?" Nightmare asked, looking down and back to Horror, his eyes filled with malice. Who gave a quick nod, coughing heavily while not daring to look up to his Boss. Being able to feel the aura coming from his eye's glare.