Meanwhile

"Come on~ Is that really all you got~?"
Nightmare asked in a soft coo.

"I-i'm trying my best, b-Boss~..! Y-you're sensitivity is more d-dense than my o-own~ m-Mmh~"

Nightmare simply gave a chuckle, giving a warm moan through closed lips, being curled up in a warms smile. This smile is the only one that he only shows to his accomplice. Not just because of this situation, but because he knows how to do hings Right. .besides himself of course.
He then looked back to Cross, two of his tentacles wrapping around his waste and pulling him closer as he was about to pull out, earning a moan from him in response, Cross himself earning a warm moan in the mix of a groan from feeling him 'release' inside of him.
While he was still looking back at him, Nightmare sat up on his hands slowly, his jacket falling down off his shoulders, making him look more seductive from this, thus, making Cross blushing more.

"That's three for you, and one for me, hehe~" Nightmare said, his smile growing a little more. "L-like i said~ Y-you last longer than m-me~ A-and I don't think I was hitting a-any particular 'spot', e-eith~-" Before Cross could finish what he was about to say, Nightmare had kissed him softly, shock quickly raising into his system. But, once Nightmare had cupped his cheek in such a way, and deepened the kiss, he had immediately melted into it, kissing back to return the order. This sent the both of them on a whirl, even Nightmare. The one who barely showed emotion except anger, was starting to show an emotion that he kept hidden for the longest time.
The kiss initially became more heated and, almost animalistic, Nightmare giving his warm and deep growls into the kiss, trying his best not to give a moan into the kiss, but slipping up a feww times. Cross on the other hand was giving moans that he knew Nighty had loved to hear, but they were slipping out from how much he had pushed their kiss, slowly finding it had to breath now. But..it was so good that he didn't want to break it.

It was a good 15 minutes later when Nightmare broke the kiss very slowly, looking into Cross's eyes with his own singular one, barely being out of breath while Cross was huffing quite heavily, chuckling deeply with a caress to his cheek. "A 15 minute makeout session has you this out if breath, Cross~?" "D-don't m-mock me, h-hehe~" Cross decided to bring up the tone a little bit, smirking lowly- only to regret it a little  in the next moment. 
Nightmare had suddenly and swiftly changed their positions, Cross's eyes widening as he looked up to his Boss, about to apologize immediately, only for a finger to go over his lips, shushing him gently. So, instead, Nightmare simply wanted Cross to observe, as he began to strip himself slowly, Cross watching with slowly falling hafl-lidded eyes. He quickly fell into the the 'tease' that he was being given, only for his eyes to widen when he saw Nighty's complete, and whole body. (The detail on Nightmares's body will come another time. If you want that of course)

"I'm gonna teach this 'appendage' of yours a lesson~"
He then raised his hips, giving a smile that was mixed with a smirk
"So don't stop me~"

- 3 Hours Later -

The two of them had went out and gotten some food, drinks, and sweet snacks for their prisoners, along with bringing something that 'An Alphys' had created for him a week ago. Once they got there, there had given everyone their food, their drinks, and also the sweets that they had wanted. They had gotten some fear from their prisoners but, they din't too much care- Cross did feel a little bad but, he had to do what he had to do.
Once they were done, they still had two chocolate bars left, Nightmare thinking that he would give one to Error if his team didn't screw up again. Giving one to Cross first before he had introduced him to the contraption that 'An Alphys' had given him. 

It was a type of contraption, that was a pen. Nightmare saw it as disappointing at first, because it was a pen, but when 'The Alphys' had demonstrated to him what it could do, he quickly took it.

So, once everyone was finished eating, Nightmare had scared everyone to look at them, which they did so instantly. He gave a smirk, pulling back the switch on the pen, him and Cross hearing a spring go back in the pen slowly and very elegantly. Then, as he let go, a light that was an amalgamation had flash for a mere MIli-second into the Prisoners eyes, causing their eyes to either appear blank or roll back quite swiftly and then close. All then fell where they stood/sat into a very deep, and highly soundly sleep. No snores, no noises, just Sleep

"Whoa" Cross said, looking to Nightmare, who had a wide smirk on his face. "'Whoa' indeed, Cross. 'Whoa' indeed'. He put the pen back in his pocket, looking to Cross. "Time to put all of them away with the other two AU's. But this time, he are going to need 3x the food that we had gotten today. Maybe even 4x the food. You got that?" Cross gave a nod, ready to transport.