Headed Home

- Meanwhile -

Nightmare and his Secret Accomplice were currently taking over another AU on their own. In the back of his head, he knew that the other four, Dust, Killer and Error wouldn't succeed in another Take-Over of another AU, again. He knew this like the back of his palm by this point, knowing darn well that Dream and Blue would be there to protect it. He wouldn't be mad at them, but more or less disappointed in them for the Failure, but at least proud. .to a degree of course.

While in his Internal Monologue, he didn't even notice that someone had stabbed him, looking down to see a knife piercing all the way through him, looking back to see who it was. Once he did, he saw that it was a child, squinting his eyes at the sight of this. This motive caused the kid to flinch in fear, let go of the knife and run away in terror, screaming for him Mom and Dad while tears were running down his cheeks- but before he could get a good distance away, he was chopped in the neck by someone, his eyes instantly going blank as he fell to the ground unconscious. Face first as well. 

"Boss?" 
He asked, looking up to him as he stabbed something into the ground, leaning onto it. Nightmare looked back to him, chuckling lowly to signal to him that he knew what he was talking about. His body, therefore, on its own, making the Katana meld out of him and fall to the ground behind him, him giving sigh of relief.

"What do we do now, Boss?"
He asked, making his way over to him with the kid on his shoulder now. Nightmare not giving a response for a moment, but saying something.

"..Put him in the cage with the rest of them from this AU. We will return tomorrow with food, drinks, and other necessities. After doing so, we an put them in the other Mansion with the others"
His Accomplice gave a nod to the order, soon making his way to the cages that were in the center of the AU, basically, Snowdin.

"That's Three Down. Many Others To Go"