H & D - III

Before Dust and Horror took back their hostages, Horror went out to get some hot chocolate from Grillby's, Dust currently sitting on the edge of the bed while listening to the ones next door kick the wall, scream, yell and demand for them to let them go. However, Dust was ignoring them though, shivering heavily while groaning. He was holding back a sneeze this whole time, but he finally let it out, as it came out like a roar more-so than a sneeze. He ended up shooting himself back on the bed, his body having a reaction that he couldn't describe, also feeling something trail down the side of his face. He felt absolute disgust from this, grabbing a tissue. .tripling it up before wiping his face. "H-how can a skeleton h-have a runny nose? We are s-skeletons. This should b-be impossible" 
Dust said to himself, sitting back up and throwing away the tissues that he grabbed and soiled. In the midst of trying to figure out how to silence those freaks in the next room over, a speckle of a thought found itself peeking through, causing his eyes to widen. Once again in the midst of said thought, he shook himself out of the thought, only to sneeze-cough himself out of it, catapulting himself back on his back on the bed. He once again gave a groan, grabbing three tissues and wiping- even blowing his nose. 

"I-i'm back..!" Horror said, closing the door with a shiver and sigh. He had to shake the snow off his body, from head to toe, going and putting the cups of hot chocolate on the nightstand. He looked at Dust, seeing that he hadn't responded, looking down at him. 
He saw such an expression that made him think in a way that made him blush deeply.
'His expression looks like he had..' Horror thought, stepping back and patting his head of any extra snowy thoughts. "i-i shouldn't be thinking about that right now. s-sure, it can warm you u-up but- Ahh..! S-shut up shut up you dimwit..!" Horror said to himself lowly, patting his cheeks heavily with a blood red face. 
Dust on the other hand had sat up, grabbing his cup and taking a big gulp, not caring that his tongue was getting burned from how hot it was. The hot feeling was just too good to not pay attention though, letting out a steamy sigh with a soft smile. This smile was the kind that could make someone's heart melt..which it did for a certain someone.
Horror found himself looking at Dust, the smile on his face making him blush more. He was sure as to why but, he wasn't sure at the same time. He didn't snap out of it until Dust looked up at him, looking him in the eye and simply asking, "What are you looking at?"
Horror could have sworn that his soul had skipped a beat.

Quickly turning around, facing the door, he shook his head vigorously, trying to hide the blush that was on his face.

- Back at the Mansion -

Horror and Dust threw their hostages in their cell, labeling it 'SnowfallTale' before leaving them kicking and screaming. Nightmare wasn't here right now, as they assumed that he was out with his colleague, so they were free to do what ever they wanted now. And what they wanted to do was take a shower. Horror first though.

-
(A special chapter will come out of these two soon. It will be apart of their story, and it will be real, not some dream sequence. Also, should I focus the story more on Dust and Horror, or should I continue to give equal attention to everyone in the story? Just a small author's note at the end of the chapter. Thank you for reading.)