Fight 2 v 1 ,2

Since Blue was thrown in the air, with such force that he was at such an altitude that anyone would, without a doubt, die from, he took this as an opportunity to try and do an attack from above.
So, he got his cannon ready, as he used a small portion of magic to summon an energy blast from the maw, after a few seconds, he was about to fire, giving a small smirk from doing so- Only to then give a remark of surprise and pain when Dream suddenly crashed into him out of no where, who also gave the same remark of pain. This blast that he had started/ created was then fired into a different direction.

-

The other three were still hiding behind some trees and bushes, still waiting for the signal from Dust. Horror was looking around, trying to make sure that the cost was clear- haven been doing so for the past 3 hours now -only to see a bright glow of Blue coming their way. He gave a squint of the eyes, wanting to examine it further-
"Take Cover!!!"
He yelled to the other two, Killer, Error and himself starting to run in a different direction, the blast closing in.

-

Dust looked in that direction, noticing that was the direction that the other three were in, in that specific spot as well. His eyes widened, haven came back to his senses- Thus, causing the pain in his body to re-surge, but 3times as hard, falling to his hands and knees from the pain, even coughing up blood from said wounds.
Looking up towards the two that were now falling down, he didn't do anything about it, simply using his remaining strength to stand and dash off, hoping that his crew was still alive..at least..

-

"What was that!?"
Error yelled questionably, looking around almost frantically from the direction of where that attack had possibly came from. Killer had simply given a shrug of his shoulders as Horror stated that it came from above somewhere. But, it wasn't long before he heard a very far rustle in the trees and bushes. This had haven caught his attention immediately.

(354 Words)