Matches - Horror vs Dust

Dust then opened his eyes, yawning softly with a heavy stretch, not noticing a thing the moment he woke up. In that moment, his nonexistent ears then fixated on the knocking on his door, slowly and stiffly getting up with another stretch and yawn, unlocking and opening his door to see Nightmare at the door, slightly quickly fixing up his posture with his yawn also being cut short as well.
"- Its's time for the fights to start. We are waiting for you-" Nightmare said, his voice being a little cold. Dust nodded to this order-like statement, soon following Nightmare while he was shoe-less. Dust saw this, but didn't question it. Instead, he closed his door and decided to get ready, kind of, noticing that he had everything on beforehand. He also noticed that something felt..weird. Everything around him felt like..Deja Vu for some reason..like he's done this before and nobody else is noticing this at all but him.

Putting this aside though, he left his room to go to the Simulation room from before. .before..? Dust really began to question himself, knowing and feeling as though he has done this before. Before he could question it any further though, he entered the room as the door behind him closed automatically, the whole room being filled with white a few seconds after this. The simulation had then started for that day, Nightmare already sitting down at his Thrown, his eyes set impatiently on Dust. Who haven noticed this, asked him who's turn it was for fighting today. He was told that it was him and Horror who would be fighting, also telling the two to hurry up, as he wanted to see something interesting.  After witnessing Error and Killer fighting the two, he had high hopes that Horror and Dust would impress him. If not the both of them, then one of them.
So, the two then got into their positions, looking at one another. Horror was looking at him with an expression of Blood Lust and interest, a soft tint of red also being on his face while holding his axe firmly in his hand. However, Dust was looking at him in return with an expression of confusion and worry, the interest being no where present in his skeletal being. And so, that was when Nightmare said the countdown, ready to see a fight!

" - 3! - "

" - 2! - "

" - 1! - "

-" - FIGHT!!! - "-

Horror immediately dashed towards Dust, wanting to land a free and clean hit on Dust. He was blocked by two strong bones that were above Dust's head, haven wanting to strike down on him for the first attack. This didn't stop Dust from being struck down to his knees and a crater forming below him, Horror smirking greatly from this. He started the taunting as well, using another portion of  his strength to bring the axe down more, even kicking Dust in his chest to get his guard down a little. 

A little bit of air was knocked out of Dust as well, a little strength leaving him as well, as the axe was being struck down on him coming down to his forehead. The tip was just barely touching him though, but it was close enough to enter into his boney-skin a little- not too deep but not to shallow enough. It even drew blood, as it trickled slowly down Dust's forehead and face slowly. 
"What's Wrong, Kiddo~? Can't Handle It~?

Horror asked this tauntingly while smirking, his eye widening softly while it shined a more bright red, getting closer to Dust so they would be face to face. Dust gritted his teeth heavily, using magic to make his bones stronger and longer, wider as well, He doesn't like using his magic much anymore, but, if he has to, then he will. 

"O-of course not..! I'm..just getting started!"
Dust replied, letting his bones slip from under the axe.

In that next moment, Horror and Dust were now a few feet away from each other, Dust having to literally ripped his jacket, shirt, and tank top off to look at his wound. The moment he had released the axe from his guard, he had to move back quickly so it wouldn't cut him up to badly. The tip of it had sliced into his him, from his shoulder to his low-stomach- then again, not too deep, but not too shallow either, as this new cut was enough to draw blood as well.
Dust rubbed his wound softly, giving a sharp inhale while looking at the blood on his hands, having to block the Memories from resurfacing. Horror on the other hand was staring at his body, his eyes widened while holding his axe firmly in one hand- the smell of his blood was just..it was enough to bring a blush to his face and make the blood in his own skeletal system boil heavily. Horror could feel a nosebleed coming along, but he didn't hide it though, not being in his left mind currently. 
Dust on the other hand looked at him, giving a grimace towards the expression that he was making. He wanted to say something, but he just let it be, having to take care of his wound first.

'don't tell me you forgot about me~'

Dust's eyes then widened.