Matches - Error vs Killer

- Error Sans -

- Error Sans -

Known Professionally as the Destroyer of AU's. He has destroyed more than 100,000 AU's created by none other than the Creator, and Enemy, Ink.
He, in a sense, hates this 'That he thinks follows him around everywhere, his excuse being, and he quotes 'I just want to be friends with you..', and this just makes Error more upset.
Error doesn't have that many weaknesses besides his dying love for Chocolate! He loves chocolate but he would never give up destroying for, because in his words, and he quotes 'Because it is fun. It is a hobby to me'. And yet, others may think of this as a very bad 'hobby' to have, since it involves killing and destroying.
He has Black Boned Skin, Blue string-like tears going down his face, as well as one normal eye and an 'Odd' eye, which has been called..'
Special' by someone he knows..or..someone he used to know. His teeth are naturally yellow, and his bones are not all the way Black in a sense, the fade off into Red once they get to his feet and forearms, to then fade off into a Yellow as they reach his finger tips. He doesn't really like looking at his body so, he doesn't really remember what he looks like in the mirror, he just knows that he looks ugly and he never wants to do so.

And so to end things off, he uses Blue strings in order to kill, trap, take a hold of and control his opponents, or the person/ AU he wants/desires to kill/destroy. He doesn't really care for anyone but himself, and even if you don't get in his way, he will either throw you out of the way or force you out of the way. One way or another, he will kill you, friend or foe. Friend, he'll give you chances, Foe..Not A Chance.

- Killer Sans -

- Killer Sans -

Killer is the one that you would want to call on or rely on if you wanted to get a 'Task' done, he's is one of 'Those', and he loves it. He for one, you can say, is slightly crazy, but only for killing, when it comes to killing, he doesn't mind what you do, so long as. You DON'T! Get In His Way! And that is an Order when it comes down to it.
He is willing to give you at least one chance, and if you break that chance, be sure to sleep with one eye open that night, for you will never know. But how can you know when you are already dead. My Point!
Killer, for one, doesn't really have any weaknesses..except for when you call him out on something that he said, when you back him up into a corner or when..he is alone. When he is alone, he will begin to think, and when that happens, he won't be able to return back to 'Normal' for a little bit. Meaning, he will suffer from small to slightly Major panic attacks, haven suffered and still is suffering from 'SPD', 'Split Personality Disorder'. He suffers from having two personalities in one body, in other words meaning as well that, he is stuck between 'Wanting to Kill' and 'Doing what is Right'. And being split in between these two decisions has him thinking from time to time..

'Is what i'm doing..wrong..?'

A voice deep inside tells him 'Yes', but another tells him 'No!', he becomes so intertwined by these decisions that, the black like tears on his face become like actual tears, as his panic attacks become rather..violent.

He has no known weaknesses, and it seems that he will never have any.

- "FIGHT!!!" -

Nightmare said so suddenly-

Killer immediately dashed towards Error in an attempt to cut him immediately, but his slash was suddenly stopped by Error strings grabbing onto his arms swiftly, his eye widening softly, only to then be pulled up into the air by more of Error's, who also somehow swiped his knife from him with a smirk. Killer then demanding to be let down, yelling for Error to almost immediately.

Everyone was of course stunned by this, even Nightmare, but didn't show it on his face at all.

"Error Wins!"

(733 Words)