Scared

"DUST!!! DUST!!!!"

Horror called out to Dust in a yell, shaking him awake quite heavily. Dust's eyes shot awake with his scream becoming very harsh and fast huffs, his body shaking violently as well. Horror stopped his shaking the moment his eyes woke up, but was greeted with Dust suddenly trying to push him awake, yelling at him questionably: "GET OFF ME!!!"
Horror didn't let go, keeping a firm grasp on Dust like his life depended on it. He was yelling back at him to stop and to listen, but Dust's yells and.almost screams were drowning him out. He had his hands firmly on his shoulders while Dust had his hands on his chest and feet on his hips, really trying to push him away with all of his might. But of course, Horror kept that firm grasp, being extremely confused as to why Dust was acting this way all of a sudden, not being sure as to why to do beside hold him down.

He and Dust were the only ones here at the moment, as Nightmare, Error and Killer were out doing a mission, Nightmare haven asked if he would be okay with watching over Dust. He said yes very quickly. So here he is now, trying to calm down and yelling, crying, and still nude Dust, who was acting more than wild from his usual calm, serious and quite menacing demeanor. This was way too far from his character..and Horror for one, did but didn't like it. 
He liked his serious and calm side, but he also liked when his guard was down..which he still hasn't seen yet. But! With more important matters at hand, Horror was still trying to calm Dust down, being in a state of knowing what to do, but also not knowing what to do. 

"L I S T E N!!!!!"

This..scream from Horror made Dust immediately stop, his eyes widening to the widest they have Ever been. They were exceptionally blank, almost like voids..but somehow darker. His gaze very slowly went to Horror, who was now crying as well, his firm grasp still being on his shoulders. "I-it's me, Dust! It's..i-it's me..!"
Horror said, his tears falling more. In that moment..Dust's arms and legs slowly fell to the bed, being exhausted of energy..but also feeling bad from what he was doing to Horror. His gaze stayed on him as well, his eyes very slowly filling with life while his body shook even more, almost like he was going to vibrate himself through the bed..Horror trying his best to hold him steady.
"d-Dust..p-please tell me what's w-wrong.."  Horror pleaded, loosening his grip on his shoulders. Sadly..he didn't get an answer..Dust's eyes simply and slowly going half-lidded, his mouth opening as to say something, but only light squeaks came out. Horror knowing what this meant, he rested his forehead onto his chest softly, resting his shaking hands on either side of Dust..letting his tears fall to his chest while feeling ever so slightly empty at this moment.

His mind set was only on wanting to know what was wrong with Dust..nothing else but that..

(513 Words)