Dust - Showers, Chambers, Patches

As Killer was dashed towards Dust, ready to end the fight that he thought he was winning, reading to end it with this next attack after Dusts' sudden outburst- he was grabbed by his jacket roughly by him , being a little surprised but still keeping his composure for a moment to strike Dust in the chest with both of the knives, smirking as he did so- only to then find himself slammed to the floor violently the next.
His body then bouncing off in the direction that he was slammed, as it came into contact and hit the slide open doors head one, causing them to bust right open, even breaking them down. In that moment, the simulation was over and everyone was met with the same room as before-before Nightmare started it. Dust being the first to crash down to his knees immediately and cough up- or quite literally throw up blood onto the floor, his tears still going down his cheeks. The same effect then came to everyone else, with Horror already being on his knees, hugging his stomach tightly while trying not to scream in pain from the many stab wounds his body was starting to remember. Error's body coming onto the same effect as he double over in pain, but leaning against the wall instead. 

Killer on the other hand..he uh..he was laying on top of the doors on his back, blood pouring out of his mouth with a smile plastered on his face, the Black line-like tears that were once on his face now being gone like they were never there. His body was now shattered and even broken, one of his forearms being broken with one of his legs being broken from his lower knee and down, his body haven been under severe Collateral damage. Nightmare got up to check up on a still coughing-up-blood Dust, resting a hand on his shoulder to ask if he was okay- only for his hand to be swattered away heavily. Dust simply getting up to his feet and running off, taking the knives out of his chest as he did so, throwing the knives in a different direction while stepping over Dust as to keep a little bit of respect for him. 

Horror wanted to run after Dust, but couldn't feel his legs to get up from how pain he was in, this putting him on the verge of crying but keeping to himself.

-Some Time Later -

Dust was now currently yelling in the bathroom, the walls around him being soundproof so no sound of him practically screaming could be heard. Him screaming was because of his memories of the past resurfacing for the first time in a while, as he was in the shower, his blood still pouring from the wounds he sustained in his match with Killer, as they weren't healing at all at he moment.
This didn't matter to him though- or in fact, he didn't care about his wounds at the moment, or not anymore, thinking to himself that nothing mattered anymore. He thought to himself endlessly everyday that nothing mattered..that everything around him didn't mattered, not even his well-being-- which he gave up on years ago when he started to kill those he loved. He continued to yell until he was literally screaming, the water that was crashing onto him feeling like it was starting to burn, although it was on warm, it felt like it was on the Hottest function possible.
His eyes were blank with blood still pouring out of his mouth, tears going down his face like waterfalls, with his fists hitting the wall in front of him so hard that his own hands were taking the damage instead of the wall. His body, that were covered in wounds, wasn't healing whatsoever, the blood that was coursing through his nonexistent veins still pouring from them as he screamed- and scream- And Scream- AND SCREAM to the top of his nonexistent lungs- Until!. . .he stopped out of suddenness. 

He leaned his head back limply, his eyes were closed more than halfway as they were almost closed, with the eye-lights in his eyes coming back to them, but very faded instead of being like they usually are/were. His expression was blank now, his hands being shattered and cracked from the tips of his fingers to the middle of his forearms, with his legs being wobbly. And so soon enough, after coughing up blood from his mouth once again but weakly, he took a few steps back before he leaned heavily against the wall behind him, the back of his head hitting quite heavily- with this causing his vision to become more blurry then it already was. It was also at that point in time when his legs gave out, beginning to slide down the wall and sitting on  the floor, only to then fall to his side in the water..the water that was now crashing onto him feeling cold and frigid..almost like mini pieces of ice hitting his body at a rapid pace. And so..it wasn't long before Dust began to lose consciousness, his breathing starting to quicken with his eyes rolling and closing as to try not to fall into his unconsciousness..but since he had all of these thoughts in his mind..he figured that it didn't matter if he was Alive or Not.

So instead, he slowly let his body go..the breath in his 'Lungs' slowly leaving, the felling from his legs up slowly leaving, and the glowing of his Soul slowly starting to go dim..his eyes soon falling closed with his last breath leaving his body. The blood that was still leaving his body speeding its process from the cuts, stab wounds and mouth..his body twitching ever so often..

-

Horror knocked on the bathroom door since he could hear the water going in there. He knocked a few more times while calling out to the person inside.
After not getting answer he decided to try the door, only to see that it was locked. This making him even more annoyed, snapping as he raised his voice to tell the person that was inside to hurry up, throwing the towel over his shoulder and walking back off to his Chambers.

After the wounds that he sustained, Nightmare had to patch him, which wasn't all that bad for him..but for Killer..it was really bad.

(1063 Words)