New..Friendships..? I

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey! It's o-okay! I-it's o-okay!"

Horror quickly got onto the bed and hugged Dust tightly, pulling him close to be sure comfort him as much as possible. But, Dust continued to scream, seeming to not run out of breath at all, his hands gripping the sides of his head so much that his skull began to crack where his fingertips were, not able to handle the pressure. His eyes were blank, tears going down his face rapidly while Horror continued to try and console him, which..sadly, didn't seem to be working at all. Even though he was trying his hardest: Rubbing his back, patting his back, scratching his back, even rubbing and patting his head as well..nothing seemed to work. He used all of the tricks that he used on his brother when he was upset or mad about something..but none of them seemed to have no effect.
And so..it wasn't until Dust calmed down on his own, where his screaming slowly stopped to a simple and very low cry, almost like a dogs very saddened whimper. His eyes soon closing with his hands covering them, gritting his teeth with his body shrinking with in itself internally..feeling almost nothing but fear and sadness inside. Horror..had got the feeling of Sensing this, looking down at Dust to as k if he was okay- giving a slightly loud yelp of pain when he almost slammed his head into his chest. He was about to ask and proclaim to this when..his attack was quickly melted away when he heard and saw Dust begin to cry aloud in his chests..hearing him begin to apologize over and over and over and..over..and...over again- Horror's eyes widened slowly to see this..haven never seen someone do this before.

He thought that..he would Never see something like this before, he thought that he would never be a witness or a Comforter to the person that would be hurt..he thought that this would never happen to him for as long as he lived his Immortal life- but now that it Has happened..he doesn't know how to comfort the person when it comes down to them Personally. This meaning that: 'He doesn't know how to Emotionally Connect or Emotionally Comfort someone, solely because he thought and tried his hardest to stay away from Emotion/Heartbreaking situations. This, Essentially, disconnecting himself from his own Internalism, to a Massive degree'.
And with this/Keeping this in mind..Horror began to sweat softly, looking off in different directions and scratching his head awkwardly while not really knowing what to say. When he would tr to say something or ask something, it would get get stuck in his throat, or it wouldn't come out at all..not knowing what to say. ..So..all he could do was rub Dust's back softly, soon beginning to rock side to side since this also was something that he used to do to calm his own Brother down, seeing that it was..slightly working.

Looking down at Dust slowly, he saw and heard that he stopped crying aloud, his shoulders shaking while sniffling heavily, feeling his hands gripping his shirt roughly. Horror was a little bit amazed by this, Thinking that his comforting was helping a lot at he moment- with a smile on his face, he began to walk side to side more, gently pulling Dust into his lap while he sat sideways, his legs closed, wrapped and locked at his ankles and knees, with his hands being locked and gripped onto Horror's shirt more than roughly now. His teeth were still gritted..but..his jaw soon relaxed when he slowly became physically aware of the soft rocking back and forth of Horror, his body slowly calming down as well once he became fully aware. And so..that was when he completely came to a rest, his hands losing their grip until they had a gentle grip, along with his legs loosening until they were rested comfortably on the bed- and before he knew it, his eyes drooped closed. Dust's tears were still streaming down his cheeks though, but his sleepy subconscious didn't care, so long as he was okay and well in the morning..he would be okay.

If Anything..So Long As Horror Was Still There In The Morning..

..He Would Most Certainly Be Okay..

- Later, That Afternoon: The Next Day -