Matches - Error vs Horror

- Horror Sans -

- Horror Sans -

Horror became the first of what others would say as the 'Insane Corner', and yet, others may speculate that he isn't the only one of the bunch. Sure, they've seen him act Crazy at times, they've seen and heard him crack a few 'Jokes' here and there, and sure, they might've tried to get away from him when they said something they weren't supposed to say around him. But needless to say, he isn't as crazy as others say he is though.
He isn't all that bad, he honestly tries but, it has gotten pretty hard..in a sense.

There isn't that much to know about Horror as there is nothing he wants you to know about him besides his love for 'Human Flesh'. He has a Semi-Massive crack in his skill, one of his eyes is missing and has a almost a massive Blood Red eye in his other, which nearly takes up his whole eye socket if he really gets 'In The Mood/Zone'. He uses nearly no other weapons beside his Axe, because in his own words, 'It gets the job Done~!'. But the odd thing about it is that, you may expect him to have a knife or some time of sharp-edged blade, he does but, they don't get it done in one strike like a Axe does. It's not as pleasurable for him. 

When he is calm he will tend to uh, stick his fingers in his right eye socket, and squeeze softy and/or tug. He does this in a calm state because he says that it kind of feels good and it is more therapeutic than anything else. You will barely see him smile as much in this state either. in fact, he becomes so calm that his lips seem almost nonexistent on his face from how much he smiles/ rarely doesn't NOT smile, so, that is one thing that you have to get used to when you see it for the fist time.
And lastly, many, Many think that he has a sibling, a much more 'Down To Earth' sibling, named 'Classic'. He's not and they are not siblings. Others think this because they wear the same attire and you could possibly mistake them for each other.

-| "FIGHT!!!" |-

Nightmare said once again, as Horror quite suddenly threw his axe straight at Error who barely had time to dodge as it just barely grazed his shoulder, giving a wince of slight pain from this to then dodge a slash of highly sharpened finger tips to his face from Horror- Error having to bend backwards to do so, as Horror flew back, Purposely to go and get his axe, which was embedded into the wall behind Error. Soon getting it only to then be picked up into the air by Error's strings like Killer. Error taking the opportunity to look at his shoulder to see that, it was healed. All that was left behind was a cut to his clothes. The feeling of the cut was still there, slight pain in his shoulder but he dealt with it.

The light in front/above him was then blotted out by a shadow, his eye widening as he looked out of the corner of his eye to see Horror once again. He had his axe held high in the air with the most widest smile possible on his face, as he was ready to bring his axe down to strike. Error's eyes widened more, only having a split second to dodge to the right, the thought to teleport not crossing his ,mind as he did so- only for his eyes to blank when he saw the damage that Horror left behind.

He saw that he had left a Semi-Massive Crater in the floor, his axe..somehow still being in tact and still in shape, and also still having the same amount of sharpness as it did before.

Nightmare's eyes then widened at the sight of this, trying his hardest not to let a smirk come to his face, gripping his cheek heavily to do so.

Error then gulped, standing slowly while still being in shock at this damage. He noticed that he was already slightly short of breath, and Horror was still breathing normally. .or was he even breathing at all?? But, before Error could take a close visual examination, an axe came flying at his face again, which he barely had time to react to, just barely going back again with his forehead being grazed with the tip of the sharpened edge of the axe, falling onto his back to then roll to the side from Horror crashing down on both feet at where Error's head was, his Eye glowing more red as he was starting to get in the zone by this point. Error barely had time to stand or react again with the axe came at him again, but this time Actually Hitting him, but in his chest. He ended up flying back into the wall from the sheer power behind the throw of it, Error now being in a crater in the wall, the axe soon falling out of his chest and onto the floor from his wound healing almost immediately, both actually. He also ended up falling to the floor heavily, not really able to make a noise from the pain being so immense.

Horror then went and picked up his axe, tapping Error's skull with the wooden part of it, giving a deep chuckle and a pleasurable exhale.

"I Guess I Win, Huh~?"

Everyone's eyes widened from this display of brute..Power and swift finish. Nightmare especially, he ended up smiling at the display of this, wanting to see more.

(957 Words)