Author's Note!

I read the comments about how I should make the story focus more on Dust and Horror, since the book is about them, but at the same time I can't just leave everyone else hanging in the process. So, I will/want to propose something. Two things actually.
First thing: Should I continue on with the current 'Separate Missions' chapters until they are done? Simply because, if I leave them hanging, it will be a little weird to see that it built up to something, only for it to go no where throughout the rest of the story, besides some dialogue of the characters sprinkled throughout.
Second Thing, *in the form of a question: Should I, OR, Do you want me to make individual stories/books on the separate Bad Sans', starting form their most recent 'Separate Missions' chapters, and continuing on into their own simple story line, that will and/or might intertwine with the main story, which is this book? 

However, if I do this, this story here might be greatly impacted due to the sudden shift- But! I am willing to do what ever I can to make you, the reader(s) happy.

Please let me know. I want to hear from you, and get your opinion on the matter before I make a decision on my own. 

Thank you for reading!