H & D - II

It was..A good who knows how much time later, as Dust and Horror were outside, almost burying themselves in snow while they were watching the monsters and Human of this AU, slowly pass out from the cold and frostbite. They too were slowly starting to lose themselves in the cold, their folded arms being absolutely covered in snow, being very close to being buried, from their upper stomach to the the snow that they were in. Soon, someone asked them a random question, being cold and shaking so harshlt that they could barely get their question out. But, they persisted, getting their question out. 

Once asked, Horror decided that he would answer the question, having an angered and annoyed expression on his face. His body was slowly becoming warm from his anger as well, though he didn't know this. Dust on the other hand was slowly starting to lose himsel. He was finding it harder and harder to stay standing and keep his eyes open, wanting to go back and get warm again. Though, he knew tha Nightmare would get upset if they came back empty handed, shivering more once imaging how he would yell at the both of them and possibly throw them around. This thought made him persist enough to rub himself a little, looking at their hostages. 
He persisted though angry questions and angry answers back and forth, smiling softly when noticing how much heat Horror was practically radiating. He looked alsmot as if he was sweating from how the snow around him was starting to melt on him, either the snow that was already on him, or the snow that was falling on him. 
He couldn't help but admire him for this, smiling more, as he gave a thought to himself before his vision slowly went black, feeling himself fall but not crash.

-

Dust woke up with a harsh sneeze, opening his eyes slowly and tiredly to see that he was in darkness, with soft speckles of light peeking through. It didn't take long for him to come to the conclusion that he was under a blanket, sneezing again, but this time harder. He coudldn't help but groan afterwards, slowly pushing the blanket off of upper body. After doing so, his eyes widened when he saw Horror looking down at him, who's eyes also widened, seeing a blush on his face. "O-Oh..h-hey..h-hehe.."
Horror said this as he looked away from Dust's gaze, removing his hand from Dust's head, therefore placing a warm towel on his hand. Dust had nothing to really say, nor did he notice that he was blushing softly at this point. Other then that though, he adverted his gaze as well, rubbing his arm softly. "..Where are the hostages?..idiot" Dust asked, slowly sitting up afterwards, sneezing again. Horror blushed more for some reason, turning on the bed and sitting on the edge of the bed, looking down to the floor embarrassedly and nervously. "They're..in the next room. A-all of them by the way.." Horror said, taking his time to look at Dust.
Dust stood, puttin his jacket on as he had his sweater on, along with sleeping into his shoes. Horror looked up to him, slipping into his shoes as well that were at his feet, slowly standing. He looked down when Dust looked back to him though, blushing softly again. "Let's take them back then" "O-okay"

'Idiot' h-huh..?..hehe'
Horror thought, blushing more with more of a smile as they grabbed their hostages, this one being a little bit more bashful.