26

"Do you have your phone charger?"

"Yes mom."

"I made you some sandwiches too. Did you pack them?"

"Yes mom I did."

"Where are your bags?"

"Iwa-chan is carrying them."

"Okay and did you—

A large travelling sized bag came tumbling down the stairs with a loud thud. Oikawa and his mother looked up to find Iwaizumi standing at the top with a sheepish smile on his face "uh, sorry..

Oikawa-san sighed and shook her head, "that's it, I'm keeping tooru here."

Iwaizumi panicked, "what?! No ! I-"

"Mooommm stop teasing him. I'm gonna be back in a month down worry."

Oikawa bent down and kissed the top of his mother's head since she was much shorter; he must have inherited his height from his bitch ass father, at-least he was good for something.

"Cmon, iwa-chan!"

"Yes yes boys you must go now or you're gonna be later for your train hm on second thought that doesn't sound so bad Oikawa shut the door—

"Mom! No!", Oikawa rolled his eyes (Iwaizumi laughed) "I'm gonna be back soon, you don't have to worry."

"Yes yes I know but I still worry, I'm your mother."

Oikawa took the bags from his boyfriend and went outside to put them in the trunk of his mom's car.

Oikawa-san grabbed Iwaizumi by the arm as soon as her son was out of earshot and whispered in his ear, "if you hurt my son, Iwaizumi, i swear on tater tots you'll never get to cook because I WILL break these arms."

Iwaizumi gaped at her as Oikawa skipped back up at the porch. Oikawa-san smiles sweetly, "let's go boys!"

"Shot gun!" Oikawa immediately yelled and climbed in the passenger seat. Oikawa-san laughed as she got in the drivers' seat with Iwaizumi scrambling in the back.

"You better call me at-least once a week, Tooru."

"I will."

Oikawa-san smiled and blasted up the music,

"I said certified freak! ..."

——

After the awkward car ride,

("Oh my god mom literally play anything else!"

"What? And miss the chance to embarrass you even more? Shut up and let me enjoy.")

When they finally reached the train station Iwaizumi released a long breath and grabbed the bags hurriedly while Oikawa-san was smothering her son with kisses.

Tooru smiled at his boyfriend. He took one of the bags from Iwaizumi and held his other hand in his own free one.

They hurriedly waved at Oikawa-san and rushed to the train before the doors closed. Oikawa rested his head on Iwaizumi's shoulder when they sat down and closed his eyes.

—-

The dormitory felt familiar. Oikawa inhaled deeply and kissed his boyfriend's cheek as they reached oikawa's dorm.

A beautiful girl around his age was standing at the door and Oikawa had no idea who she was ( probably one his fan girls) but he still asked to make sure.

"Excuse me, who are you?"

The girl took a long look at him. She was chewing gum rather loudly. She frowned at Iwaizumi then pointedly looked at Oikawa,

"I'm his girlfriend. Who the fuck are you? brunette bitch."

——-

Ahhahahaha drammaaaaa
Sorry for the wait it was my parents divorce anniversary so things were kinda tense 🤡  I love oikawas mom cause my own was a cheating b!tch 😀😀😀😀😀

ALSO ITS MY BIRTHDAY !!!!

THANK U FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVE U GUYS. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IT MOTIVATES ME SM

— Mino/ author-chan