Home (1/5)

TWO (2) YEARS AFTER THE FIRE

"We're going to be late for the wedding!" Oikawa giggled.

"Mhm I know, come here." Iwaizumi smiled fondly, pulling Oikawa closer to him. He leaned up to kiss Tooru on the mouth.

Oikawa leaned back after a minute, "Hajime we should go—mfhmm" he smiled in the kiss as the other shut him up by kissing him deep.

When they pulled away after a while, Iwaizumi's voice was hoarse, "you look . . ."

Oikawa ran his thumb along Iwaizumi jaw and tipped his chin up using his pointer finger, he leaned down to whisper at his lips, "look what?."

Iwaizumi swallowed against his will, "stop looking at me like that, you entitled dick."

Oikawa laughed, "looking at you like what?" He interwined both his hands with Iwaizumi's and slid them up the wall, Iwaizumi's back against it, "I look what?" He looked Iwaizumi up and down teasingly, "i do have a height advantage here, don't I? It feels amazing."

Iwaizumi frowned, "you're an inch taller."

"An inch makes a lot of difference." Oikawa whispered. He glanced down at Iwaizumi's crotch.

". . . You're shameless."

Oikawa kissed his neck, "wish we were back home right now, oh the things I'd do to you."

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and flipped them around so Oikawa's back was against the wall, "Iwa-chan! that's cheating!"

Iwaizumi slipped his hands past Oikawa's blazer and under the his white button up shirt.

"Ah—" his legs shook, "Hajime, we can't— ah."

"You were saying? You with the height advantage?" Iwaizumi raised his brows, his hands roamed around the small of Tooru's back. He slid his leg between Oikawa's thighs who quivered as his thighs trembled.

"No— I ah god I was only teasing you—," Oikawa cried as Iwaizumi hitched his leg higher, he could feel that Oikawa was hard, "— Ah, fuck!"

"You know what advantage I have?," Iwaizumi whispered dangerously close to his ear, "the advantage of not being a fucking— bottom."

"We— have to go, please, Iwa-channn i can't have cum on my pants right now." He whined.

"I know." Iwaizumi pulled his leg back and tucked Oikawa's shirt in his pants for him who was panting. Fixing his tie, Iwaizumi kissed his cheek, "sorry, I got carried away."

Oikawa ran a hand through his hair He smiled, looping his arms around Iwaizumi's waist.

"I couldn't help myself." Iwaizumi grabbed his hand.

"Teasing me?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm"

Iwaizumi leaned closer, he put his forehead against Oikawa's heart, "because . . ."

Oikawa's right hand embraced Iwaizumi's back and the other reached up to play with his hair, "because?"

"You look. . . Breathtakingly beautiful." Iwaizumi's voice came out muffled but shy.

Oikawa hid his smile into his shoulder.