30

[apologies to anyone who has fried hair. I'm so sorry, I understand]

Iwaizumi put his phone down on the desk and took a deep fucking breath. Fuck. This was going to be TOUGH.

Before he knew it, he was standing in front of Oikawa's door. He swallowed the lump in his throat. Fuck it. Oikawa has to talk to him at some point, right? Iwaizumi didn't cheat on him. He could never even think about it. Iwaizumi is in love with him. For fuck's sake.

Just as he was about to knock, the door flew open and Oikawa was glaring down at him( thanks to their tiny height difference) Iwaizumi could really use those extra centimetres right now.

As if he could hear Iwaizumi's thoughts, Oikawa tilted his chin up even higher and rolled his eyes then slammed the door right in Iwaizumi's  face.

Iwaizumi threw his hands up.

"I didn't cheat on you!" He yelled loudly so Oikawa would definitely hear him from the other side of the door.

A few doors opened in the hallway. Tired and confused college students stepped out to see what was going on.

"There's no point in lying, man." Someone mumbled behind him. Iwaizumi turned around to glare at the person and they shut the door while shaking their head.

What's with people shutting doors in his face?

Iwaizumi knocked on the door several times.

"What do you want?" Oikawa ripped open the door as if he was waiting there.

"I didn't cheat on you ..." Iwaizumi looked up at him. Oikawa crossed his arms with a deep frown evident on his face, clearly expressing his displeasure for his ex. He silently moved from the door to the side. He let Iwaizumi walk in then shut the door.

"Damn I wanted to see the drama!" Someone chuckled from outside. Their voice muffled by the door.

The room was still the same. Oikawa had added some led lights though. They were a pretty shade of purple.

"Can we talk?"

"Depends. Do you have an explanation?"

"I do."

"It better be good," Oikawa scoffed, "you know. I just, I-I wish you would have broken up with me before proving to me that some girl who has fucking fried hair is better than me."

"Oikawa..."

"No. I'm, I don't, I," he took a deep breath, it came out shaky with a shudder, "give me a fucking minute."

Iwaizumi sat down on the edge of Oikawa's bed and fumbled with his fingers.

"Am I really that hard to be with?"

Iwaizumi's head snapped up and his face contorted in a panicked expression. Oikawa thinks he's not good enough. Fuck it. Fuck his parents. Fuck the universe.

"No, Of course not. I love you. Can I explain? Please?" He pleaded.

Oikawa sat down against the headboard and criss-crossed his legs, his hands resting in his lap. Iwaizumi shifted his body and turned to sit while facing him. He made sure to leave a reasonable distance.

"Okay so..."

-

By the time he finished, Oikawa was clinging to him. Iwaizumi rubbed his back and buried his face in his hair. He missed this. He missed this so much. It really smelled like expensive candy. Did Oikawa really think that Iwaizumi would leave him for someone with fried hair. He loved his hair way too much for that (not that he would ever say it out loud)

Oikawa was hugging him. Oikawa Tooru was in his arms again and that's all that mattered. His parents be damned.

Oikawa let out a sniff and broke the hug.

Iwaizumi smiled with his mouth closed. He put his right hand on Oikawa's cheek and looked at him with pure admiration. He was going to marry this man someday. His parents be damned.

Iwaizumi leaned in for a kiss, after so long. Finally.

Oikawa leaned back suddenly. He was frowning, "what the fuck are you doing?"

What?

"Huh? I, I was going to—

"Kiss me?, " Oikawa sneered, "what? You think I'm going to forgive you for putting me through all this? You think I'm going to forgive you just like that? Get out of my room."

Did you like it omg did u like it. PlEASE LET ME HEAR UR THOUGHTS

I LOVE U GUYS!!!

[Also I'm sorry that one of the chapters was a text convo. I had already written it previously and it was next in que]

Mino/ author-chan~