» 16

Oikawa ate all the chocolates in one go.

Now, Oikawa and his lover are led to a separate room for the visit (Dr. Gou insisted on this because 'Oikawa meeting his boyfriend after 2 months should be perfect' –Dr. Gou's words not his– he was definitely a hopeless romantic)
only one hour visits were allowed which made Oikawa super pissed but atleast they are getting a room.

The room's interior was simple. Walls were painted a soft cream colour. There was queen sized bed in the middle and a little loveseat in it's corner. A bedside table with a lamp is present beside each side of the bed. A large window overlooked the beautiful view of city lights.

They sat side by side on the bed, their backs against the headboard. Iwaizumi's one Hand casually rested on Oikawa's thigh, they were so close.

Oikawa refused to blink for even a second, he wanted to absorb his boyfriend's face in his eyes.

Oikawa's head resting against iwa's shoulder was the most comfortable thing in the world ever.
Your face is adorable, iwa-Chan." Oikawa whispered lightly and kissed raven head's cheek

Iwaizumi's breath hitched. It's been months and they're still in the cupcake phase of a relationship.

"Shut-t up shittykawa." iwaizumi frowned.
Oikawa's eyes go huge, he looked up from iwaizumi's shoulder, indeed, his boyfriend's cheeks are painted a crimson shade.

"Are you. . .  blushing?"

Iwaizumi let out a nervous laugh and smacked his boyfriend's head lightly, careful not to hurt him, "what? no."

"Oh my god," Oikawa squealed, "did I get the hardcore, total badass Iwaizumi hajime to blush?"

"Ugh no. . . It's . . . It's just cold." Iwa stuttered, his face red now. Oikawa smiled big.

"Huh? It's the cold is it?"

"Yes-s."

Oikawa was absolutely enjoying the moment. He ran his long fingers through his lover's spiky hair, softening the locks and breaking the hair gel apart. Iwaizumi sighed lovingly and buried his face in Oikawa's neck. He dropped a light kiss on his neck and then lifted his head to look at Oikawa.

Iwaizumi ran a finger along Oikawa's bottom lip. His lips were a little chapped but were absolute perfection to iwaizumi.

Oikawa cupped his lovers face as he crawled on his lap.

Iwazumi leaned in and closed the gap. Both of them enjoying each other's presence.

Iwaizumi suddenly leaned back and whisperd: "I'm so sorry, are you sure you–"

and Oikawa responded by kissing him more.

————————
votes and a comments keep the author going!❤️ also happy pride month people.