39

Remember to vote!

[ TW: NON- DESCRIPTIVE S3X SCENE, A BIT OF D!RTY TALK]

"Mom and dad aren't here yet." Sakura was lounging on one of the couches. A beautiful chandelier hung from the ceiling.

She smirked as soon as she spotted Oikawa, "how are you, Oikawa? Right? Long time no see."

Before Oikawa could respond or even process what the fuck was happening, Iwaizumi's equally gorgeous sister frowned at Sakura, "They aren't your parents."

Sakura smiled at the raven haired,
"my dear Hanami, they'll be my parents in law ... once we get married~"

Hana-mi (?) looked at Sakura with an annoyed expression, "No one is getting married. They are terrible parents anyway— And don't call me that."

Kuroo looked between the two, "Wait, your name is Hanami ? That literally means—

Sakura winked at him and dramatically said, "ugh it's almost as if it's meant to be—

"It's Hana not Hana-mi."

Sakura grinned at her, "same thing."

She hopped up from the couch and came face to face with Oikawa. She was smiling but it didn't seem genuine. There was a hint of despair somewhere.

She twirled a lock of Oikawa's hair around her finger, "Well, you just keep getting prettier, don't you? Hm I'm actually kinda jealous."

Iwaizumi intertwined his hand with Oikawa's.

"Please stop picking on him. He's gonna endure enough tomorrow." Hana sighed.

Iwaizumi began, "No he's not! because I'm here—

Sakura ignored them and kissed Oikawa's cheek then smiled innocently at Hana, "I'm simply admiring pure beauty. If you're jealous, just say so."

"Will you stop? They're kids."

Sakura ignored her, "how are you, Oikawa?"

Oikawa's mouth was slightly parted. This was a completely different Sakura than what he remembered. He glanced at Iwaizumi who squeezed his hand and smiled reassuringly.

"I'm okay. Um, How are you?"

"Oh I'm great! Just waiting to see how tomorrow goes—"

"That's enough." Hana snapped.

Atsumu shifted uncomfortaby. Bokuto fiddled with his backpack. Kuroo was casting glances towards Atsumu.

Mattsun and Makki were looking towards Iwaizumi. Having been friends with him for two years, they had accompanied Iwaizumi many times because he never wanted to come here alone. Which was understandable. This house smelt like misery and trauma. But with that, they had gotten used to Sakura trying to get a rise out of Hana just because.

Sakura scoffed at her then stalked out of the room without another word or glance back.

"What's with her?" Iwaizumi asked his sister.

Hana rubbed her temples and shook her head, a few strands had escaped her bun now framing her face, "we got into a fight."

"Oh. About what?"

"You don't have to worry about it," she sighed, "prepare yourself. Prepare Oikawa. They'll be here tomorrow morning." She said like Oikawa wasn't standing right there.

Iwaixumi nodded, "We're gonna be okay."

Hana looked towards where the trio was standing, "you three are new. I'm sorry for Sakura. She isn't always like this." She directed her attention towards her brother, "your room has been cleaned. All the other rooms have been set up as well. You know where to find the sleeping bags if your friends get uncomfortable. Oikawa, feel free to room with Hajime."