24

"Hey shittykawa."

"Oikawa."

"Oikawa..."

"TOORU!"

Oikawa woke up with a jolt and sat up in his bed. His breathing hard and fists clenched. He looked around with wide eyes, tears starting to form around them, and struggled to breath normally. Someone was running their hand through his hair, softly.

"Oikawa?" Iwaizumi whispered, "are you okay?"

Oikawa glanced to his left and there he was. Iwaizumi Hajime. Iwaizumi Iwa-chan. His boyfriend.

"What ... ? Where am I?"

"We're in your room Oikawa. In your house... remember? We were sleeping and then you started shouting in your sleep."

Oh. OH. Right.

They're here. They're are here in his room. Oikawa is here in his childhood bedroom with, possibly, the love of his life. He is okay. He is in his room and not on the bathroom floor covered in his own sweat and vomit. He is alright.

He blinked and glanced at Iwaizumi.

"I'm sorry, iwa-chan—

Iwaizumi smacked his head lightly, a frown evident on his face. He sighed and continued to thread his fingers through oikawa's hair, "what are you sorry for? Baka. It was just a nightmare."

Oikawa sighed. His breathing starting to return to normal.

"Yes, but I woke you up-up."

Iwaizumi groaned, "goddamn Oikawa I'll smack you so hard..." Oikawa smirked lightly— "no! Not like that, god... I hate you so much. Shittykawa."

Oikawa laughed nervously and sighed. He is okay. Why did this have to happen now? He is okay now. isn't he? He's here with his boyfriend.

"It's just... every time I think I'm okay I-I am back on that bathroom floor, crying and-and..."

"It's okay Oikawa." Iwaizumi grabbed him by the waist and pulled them both back down in lying position, "you're not going back there."

"Yeah."

They settled in silence then. Oikawa grabbed his boyfriend's hand and intertwined it with his own. He is okay. He's alright.

"Do you think your mom heard you shouting?" Iwaizumi asked after a while.

"What?" Oikawa blinked down at him.

"It's just... I really don't want another sex talk."

"Oh my god."

————————————

Yeah so hello again. It's been a rough couple of months. I want u guys to know that anxiety and mental illness can't just be fixed because of a partner/ s/o. It's v hard to deal with stuff like this. Oikawa is like me in this sense. I started this book so I could express myself through it. I absolutely love Oikawa tooru and haikyuu. I hope u guys are keeping up w the new episodes heh. And I hope you guys haven't left ...

I'll be updating weekly now with longer updates so every thrusday. Im rlly sorry for leaving for months without any notice. I love u guys a lot. See ya next Thursday!

- Mino / author-chan