» 18

The past fews weeks had been incredible; Turns out that it isn't really that bad when Oikawa takes his medicine on time. His daily routine went something like this:

He woke up everyday at 8 and spent half the day at college, sitting through boring lectures and trying to absorb as much information as possible and taking messy notes along the ways (sometimes twirling his pencil in iwaizumi's hair) (iwa always sat in front of him. Always)

At 3:00 pm, Oikawa goes to the college volleyball court to cheer for iwaizumi at his matches. He liked to sit in the corner seats. (Some girls regularly gaze at Oikawa but he tries not to think about it)

A few days ago, a girl had the audacity to ask Oikawa out right in front of iwaizumi and he explained that iwaizumi hajime is his boyfriend and thats why he couldn't go out with her. She wouldn't budge, going as far as saying that they can't date because they are both boys.

"It's 2019, get your homophobic non-existent ass out of here!"Makki had yelled at her from a few feet away and Oikawa couldn't have been more grateful.

Makki and Matsun highfived eachother as iwaizumi took Oikawa by the back of his neck and kissed him on the mouth. Hard.

The girl had ran out the court, pouting and Oikawa felt a little bad for her.

At 8:00 pm, the two boyfriends were cuddled up in Oikawa's bed.

"You're . . . hmm so warm." Oikawa mumbled in iwaizumi's neck.

"You're such a pain in the ass, trashykawa." Iwaizmui let out little laugh.

"Literally?" Oikawa wiggles he eyebrows suggestively.

Iwaizumi goes silent. Oikawa shallows.

Pin drop silence.

Oikawa's eyes widened.

no no nooo no non o. iwa-chan is supposed to laugh at his stupid joke. Why isn't he laughing? Oikawa panics. It must be because they haven't done it yet.

"Oi?" Iwazumi whispered now softly, his left hand rested between Oikawa's cheek and the pillow underneath both their heads and the other hand wrapped around him, "you zoned out, tooru."

Oikawa mumbled a quiet sorry. "Why did you go all quiet when i told that joke . . . Was it . . . Offensive?" Oikawa finally asked.

"No— I" iwaizumi smiled a close lipped smile, his eyes hooded. He sighed lovingly. He shut and opened his mouth a few times.

"I love you."

"What?" Oikawa eyes go wide as he processed

Iwaizumi's eyes widen too as he stammered,"Nothing I– just. . . It's nothing"

Iwaizumi's hand slips from his lover's cheek but Oikawa quickly catches it and laces their fingers together.

"Say it again, please, say it again iwa-chan." He pleads.

The thought of saying those three words crossed through Oikawa's mind every second. He loves him. He really does. he didn't know how to get it out. If iwaizumi wouldn't have said it back then it would have been awkward for weeks.

"I . . . Love you." Iwaumumi whispered now.

"Oh my god." Oikawa's eyes twinkled and a tear slips, "I love you too, iwachan."

Iwazumi decked him on the head.

"Don't cry dumbass."