37

[ EXTREME FUCKING FLUFF ]

Ah yes, my favourite part of the day.

Iwaizumi thought as he cuddled Oikawa in his dorm. Tooru facing the wall with his eyes shut and Iwaizumi burying his face in his hair. They were tangled in Several throw blankets.

He wrapped his arm loosely around his boyfriend's waist and then Oikawa was suddenly turning around to face him.

He had a small grin on his face, his eyes tired. Iwaizumi smiled back as he caressed his face.

"I missed this." Oikawa mumbled. A yawn escaped past his lips.

"I know," Iwaizumi said softly, "how was lunch? ...and dinner?" He asked.

He spent all afternoon— and evening moping in the hallway, waiting for Oikawa to come back.

He had then proceeded to hide in his dorm when Miya Atsumu winked at him and said, "wank yer feelings away. He ain't coming back anytime soon," as he was making his way towards Bokuto and Kuroo's dorm, which they liked to call "cool hub" for some reason.

( Iwaizumi had once asked Akaashi about it who had sighed like he was tired of babysitting them and said "the administration wouldn't let them print 'porn hub' on their door." )

"It was great! Mom took me shopping too and then we got dinner— oh! That reminds me, I got us something." Oikawa exclaimed.

"What?"

"Yes— wait."

Confusion overtook his face as Iwaizumi watched Oikawa stumble out of his arms and sheets. He foot slipped and he fell on his ass. Iwaizumi snorted. Oikawa turned around to glare at him. He didn't bother to get up, just crawled like a baby towards his backpack (Iwaizumi shook his head and smiled endearingly at the sight.)

Oikawa rummaged through it, retrieving something small.

They sat face to face, cross legged.

"Here, I— we  don't have to do this but mom and I went to this little jewellery corner and it was a, a make your own type thingy so I got this packet, this- I thought we could make our own I just thought you might like it you wear a lot of jewellery so—

Iwaizumi zoned out as he stared at the small and delicate packet of string and beads Oikawa fiddled with in his slightly shaky hands.

You have to tell him. The voice in his head snarked.

No. Shut up.

Oikawa waved his hand in front of Iwaizumi, ". . . Iwa-chan."

"Huh? Um. Sorry," he blinked, "You want us to. . . wear matching friendship bracelets?

"Yes! I mean if you want to. I just thought— but if you don't—

Oikawa continued to ramble. Iwaizumi stared at him.

What did he do to deserve this?

He must have done something good, right? He must have done something so fucking good to have a boyfriend who wants to make friendship bracelets at 1 am.

Iwaizumi took in a shaky breath. Oikawa was still rambling.

Fuck.

He might die out of all these emotions.

"Yes."

"And its probably dumb so I—. . . Yes?"

"Yes, dumbass. lets do this."