32

"The plan is perfect"

"Are you serious? Your plan has more holes than I do." Makki shook his head.

Mattsun pursed his lips, "okay, then, do you have a better idea?"

They both stared at each other.

"Anyways, so. Your plan is perfect, let's do it."

"Done"

"If Iwaizumi kills us then no dick for you. Atleast for a week."

"If Iwaizumi kills us, we would be dead."

-

Iwaizumi woke up to a sweet smell. His eyes were still closed. Everything around him felt soft. There was a duvet on top on him. He was cuddling something— someone. It felt familiar. What is this sweet smell?

Fucking candy—

"Wake up!" Oikawa pushed Iwaizumi away, "you don't get to smell my hair anymore!"

Iwaizumi's eyes snapped open as bright morning light fluttered in through white curtains.

Oh.

Oikawa's dorm room.

"What am I ... doing here?" Iwaizumi sat up in bed, the duvet puffed up.

He was lying besides Oikawa . . . ? who was looking very scandalised at the moment, his mouth parted like he didn't know what was going on either. They both sat up.

Iwaizumi's head hurt so bad—

Wait. What the fuck.

Fucking Mattsun. He knocked Iwaizumi out, yes.

and put him in ... Oikawa's bed?

What was happening?

"What's happening?" Oikawa frowned, he was puzzled, "why are you in my bed? We broke up, you can't just—

He hadn't even stopped probing Iwaizumi when a loud thud sounded from outside. Their attention went straight to the closed door. They were too perplexed to move. Loud and Hurried voices sounded from the other side.

"Fuck, fuck! Matsun lock it, hurry! He's awake!"

"I'm trying!"

"Oh my god there's just one hole in the fucking lock, how hard can it be? just put the key in—

"Shut up!"

"What are they doing?" Oikawa whispered, his mouth pouted. his puff of breath fanned the side of  Iwaizumi's cheek. If Iwaizumi was sitting on the right side of the bed which was touching the wall, he would have banged his head right against it.

Iwaizumi's gaze immediately went to his lips, He was so close. he swallowed. The bed wasn't even that big. It was a single sized bed and Oikawa was too close. All the emotions of the past week came rushing to him. Didn't Oikawa miss him too?

"For fuck's sake Matsun! He's gonna come open the door before we even have the chance to lock it. Do you want your plan to fail?!" Makki shouted from outside. Oikawa and Iwaizumi both stared at the closed door, completely confused. What the absolute fuck were they trying to do?

"I'm fucking trying!" Matsun cried out.

"Just slam it in the hole!"

"That only works on you!" Mattsun yelled back. then, "oh, oh! I got it! Holy shit I got it, okay, okay. It's locked!"

"Finally."

"What are you guys doing?" Oikawa asked in raised voice.

"Ah! Right. Is Iwaizumi up?" Makki asked. He sounded smug.

"I'm up. What the fuck are you guys doing?"

"We're helping," said matsun, "since you guys are acting like idiots. We made a plan—

"Your plan was to knock me the fuck out?" Iwaizumi cracked.

Oikawa giggled suddenly and iwaizumi's head snapped towards him. Oh. Oh. He looked at Oikawa with surprise. If this is what it takes to make Oikawa laugh then Matsun can knock his brains out a hundred times.

"That was part of the plan, yes. We obviously couldn't drag a pure muscle bitch ass hoe to come with us so we had to knock you out." Mattsun said. Makki snorted.

"Guys this isn't funny. Just unlock the door." Oikawa said. Being locked up in a room with Iwaizumi? No thanks. Oikawa has no control over his own actions. He might kiss the daylights out of iwaizumi on instinct.

"Nah. You guys need to sort your shit out." Makki said and their voices got fainter as they walked away.

Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa and Oikawa looked away. 

Well, this was going to be interesting.

I need to stop updating every day wtf.

ALSO Hmmmmm what are they BOUT TO do hmmm 🤨🤨🤨 hmmm🤔 i WONDER ‼️😌🤭