46

Some of yall are confused abt ages ?? Hana is 24. Hajime and Tooru are 18 and Sakura is 19. Oikawa-san is 38.

Also yes I dropped that fake friend it was long due anyway :)

Thank you for an amazing response on the last chapter!

Iwaizumi's mother laughed and patted Iwaizumi's shoulder, "at my son's wedding, of course!"

The first thought that went through Oikawa's dumb thick skull was yeah the best man he fucked in the ass last night. But he kept his big mouth shut.

Then he stared at her, expressionless.

What the fuck?

What. The. Fuck?

Fucking fuck?

Fuck ?

What?

He felt like he wanted to laugh out loud.

"I'm not getting married!" Iwaizumi shrieked. Fucks sake he can't catch a break.

"Mother he's 18." Hana reasoned, "he's not getting married." As if that was the biggest concern, Oikawa thought.

Mrs. Iwaizumi clasped her hands and gave her daughter a tight smile, "is he your son?"

"He might as well be." Hana snarked.

"Watch your mouth."

"Okay. Hold on, wait." Oikawa-san let out a nervous laugh. Tooru eyes immediately snapped towards her.

Sakura chose that moment to burst in the room with a grin, "I won!" She noticed Mrs. Iwaizumi sitting there and paused for a moment. All of their eyes turned to her. Oikawa aggressively shook his head to warn her.

She smirked and  strutted over to sit on Hana's lap, clearly making a show of it. 

Hana frowned at her, "get off." She said as she made  no move to push her off.

Ignoring her, Sakura leaned back to rest her head on Hana's collar bone and folded her arms, "sup mom?" Mrs. Iwaizumi grimaced.

"...I don't understand—," Oikawa-san continued. she held up a hand, confused, "Hajime's marriage to my son? Is that what we're talking about here—

"What? No!" Mrs. Iwaizumi spluttered.

"Hajime is getting married?" Sakura gasped dramatically, "Congrats Tooru!"

"No! Not to him."

Iwaizumi frowned and pulled Oikawa's chair closer to him. The latter sighed gratefully.

"Then?" Sakura looked bored.

"You, Obviously. As it was decided."

Sakura laughed, "is it okay if I marry your daughter instead?"

"No one is getting married." Hana said calmly. Sakura pouted.

"Ms. Oikawa. What on Earth made you think I meant Tooru"

Mrs Oikawa gave her a what-the-fuck look and folded her arms, "besides the fact that they're in a relationship? And that Hajime took my son's virginity?—"

Iwaizumi choked.

"I want death please god." Oikawa whispered, his face in his hands then his attention snapped towards Iwaizumi, "did you tell my mother? What the absolute hell—